Thread: Fantastic experience with Prophet River

CGN Regular

Thumbs up Fantastic experience with Prophet River

After a long time of browsing their site without purchasing, I finally called PR and made a purchase. I happened to get Clay on the phone and he was absolutely excellent to deal with. Great service, answered every question I had, made some helpful suggestions. He dismantled the stereotype I had of dealing with gun shops. (think Del Selins...)

Without question they are my new favourite gun store - well done guys!

agreed Clay and the crew are the best I always deal with them now and have many choices where to spend my cash

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    After a long time of browsing their site without purchasing, I finally called PR and made a purchase. I happened to get Clay on the phone and he was absolutely excellent to deal with. Great service, answered every question I had, made some helpful suggestions. He dismantled the stereotype I had of dealing with gun shops. (think Del Selins...)

Without question they are my new favourite gun store - well done guys!
    Thank you!!!!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Great service. I usually wait for sales.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

They're always a pleasure to deal with. Stand up bunch, always willing to help a guy out!

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Prophet River is great! My favorite store for sure.

Just as an example of how they work:

Yesterday I ordered a scope, got the order in at 2:29pm. I then proceeded to initiate an EMT, which took me a while as I've only sent four or five of them in my life. I finished with the EMT on my banks end, opened my e-mail to send off the "secret question answer", and there was an email from Clay at 2:45pm saying "thanks for the order, what's the EMT password, we can ship today!" 2:48pm another email confirming my order is now changed to "Awaiting Fulfillment". 3:07pm another email from Clay, responding to my one question I asked earlier in the email I sent with my EMT password. 3:08pm email stating order status changed to "shipped" with a tracking number. Package shows up this morning, 10am.

Honestly, that's stellar service if I've ever seen it! Great crew over there!

How true. When I need advice I can rely on I always call them. Have consigned there and bought there for a long time. Never got a moments grief just pleasant professional service. I run a parts business and know how much time it takes to take the time to really help people to the best of your knowledge. Thanks again.

I bought two rifles from them this summer, shipped to Ontario...everything was perfect...no issues....arrived quickly and were well packaged....great service.....I would not hesitate to deal with them again....