Thread: Your Phone System is Malfunctioning!

Your Phone System is Malfunctioning!

Hello,

Just a heads-up that your phone system is not working. The Sales line just rings busy (for the past 2 days) and the mail-boxes associated with the other line options are all full. Something strange going on with the Edmonton office?!?
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    That's probably me wondering where the hell my november order is...

J/k's aside, where is my order though?? USO-9938. Got the RCMP registration certificates two weeks ago, what's the holdup?
    'nada

they are extremely busy, I emailed them yesterday about why my order hasn't shipped out yet (order from their canadian store), got an email response back apologizing and that It will be shipped out that day with a tracking number, a few hours later I got a tracking number and my order was on the way.

Our phones are at limited capacity and everyone is working hard at getting the export processed and out the door. Ensure your taxes and shipping are paid as that will expedite the process. Orders that do not have the shipping and taxes paid will be processed afterwards.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Well, then, I'll just have to keep trying... ��
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Hello,

Just a heads-up that your phone system is not working. The Sales line just rings busy (for the past 2 days) and the mail-boxes associated with the other line options are all full. Something strange going on with the Edmonton office?!?
    you know that e-mail inboxes have unlimited capacity, right? lol