Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low SKS Inventory

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Low SKS Inventory

Our current inventory, that we purchased at the old price (cheaper) is starting to run low. Since Monday we have seen a 10 fold increase in sales, due to the spring weather and people concerned about the gun bill.

As of last month the wholesale price for SKS rifles has now exceeded our current retail price on 10 Packs of rifles. Yes, we are retailing 3, 5, & 10 packs, of SKS rifles for the same or slightly less than the price for us to replace them. We had purchased over 700 rifles last spring at this lower price for when the SKS rifles would start to run out. Currently there is less than 500 rifles left in distributor inventory, once these are gone, the only available rifles left from Europe are expected to be $350.00+.

We have about 150 rifles left at the old price, listed here.

If it werent for those meddling ukrianians and sanctions we could still get the old stocks that are still in russia. But due to sanctions the number of countries we can get surplus from has diminished, and it doesnt help its also being sold to ukriane/syria/africa. Also that ammo depot explosion a few years back really didnt help.

The sky is falling

how many times did we hear over the last couple of years that the distributors' inventory is drying and that SKS prices are hiking up next summer/winter....
    May Our Bridges Always Stand And Our Charges Never Fail...

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by raoufhakam View Post
    how many times did we hear over the last couple of years that the distributors' inventory is drying and that SKS prices are hiking up next summer/winter....
    it is an inevitability. Sooner or later they have to dry up, it's the nature of finite goods. Problem is getting solid info on when that will actually be.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Super GunNutz
    same seller,,same story.didn't happen last time either,LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Buy now before the registry, after that, I think they will collect dust on the store shelves!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Sorry I forgot, you obviously know more then the people who import the rifles about how many guns they have left and what their wholesale cost is. After all we said the same thing about SVTs, Mosins, and K31's and nothing ever happened to their availability............

If you only purpose is to make comments about how we are wrong, PM us you contact info, and we would be very happy to make a friendly wager over who is correct on the current Canadian stock & wholesale costs.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 03-22-2018 at 12:43 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Sorry I forgot, you obviously know more then the people who import the rifles about how many guns they have left and what their wholesale cost is. After all we said the same thing about SVTs, Mosins, and K31's and nothing ever happened to their availability............

If you only purpose is to make comments about how we are wrong, PM us you contact info, and we would be very happy to make a friendly wager over who is correct on the current Canadian stock & wholesale costs.
    Made me chuckle, glad to see a little friendly banter coming
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

CGN Regular
    The bet should be the value of an SKS...You guys can decide now dollars or future dollars :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast