Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psa pa-9 8" slant m-lok rail with magpul str rear stock 649.97usd In Canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    What type of muzzle device is that?
    KAK Industry 9mm flash can

Anymore of these coming in? Credit card in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mere_Mortal View Post
    Anymore of these coming in? Credit card in hand.
    Be advised.. no one carries these in Canada that I could find .. Gray area item .. you are making a decision far greater than spending $

Manufacturer advertises them as sending "sound" and flash down range away from shooter and folks to the side .. inner dimensions are a cone opening to the mouth of the can, so it is not just a cylinder , it is desgined to force sound and flash to the front .. so in "direct " interpretation of the law it qualifies as a suppressor , not a good one compared to one with baffels, but think of ruger 10/22 25 round mags .. We do not get to define nor do MHA's any more.

I do not know the inner dimensions of a novoske ( $2xx.00 ) or if it is heralded as forcing "sound " down range by the manufacture.. but butter creek was pulled into the ruger 25 round mess ..

Have fun .. I do not get to make the rules .. would love to be able to buy a 3" slimline version today in Canada .. but will I attract unwanted attention and need to hire a lawyer and a sound expert to win over 12 good men in the future .. sounds costly.

Flame away those who have opnions on what is a suppressor, but like me you are not the go to guy for the RCMP .. votes do not seem to count much any more ..

Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    Be advised.. no one carries these in Canada that I could find .. Gray area item .. you are making a decision far greater than spending $

Manufacturer advertises them as sending "sound" and flash down range away from shooter and folks to the side .. inner dimensions are a cone opening to the mouth of the can, so it is not just a cylinder , it is desgined to force sound and flash to the front .. so in "direct " interpretation of the law it qualifies as a suppressor , not a good one compared to one with baffels, but think of ruger 10/22 25 round mags .. We do not get to define nor do MHA's any more.

I do not know the inner dimensions of a novoske ( $2xx.00 ) or if it is heralded as forcing "sound " down range by the manufacture.. but butter creek was pulled into the ruger 25 round mess ..

Have fun .. I do not get to make the rules .. would love to be able to buy a 3" slimline version today in Canada .. but will I attract unwanted attention and need to hire a lawyer and a sound expert to win over 12 good men in the future .. sounds costly.

Flame away those who have opnions on what is a suppressor, but like me you are not the go to guy for the RCMP .. votes do not seem to count much any more ..
    You are free not to buy one and to your opinion. Just understand that by your logic they can turn and twist their definitions on anything(which is true, they are the govt we must obey) in which case get rid of all your guns now.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_WARRIOR View Post
    These are awesome little carbines. I have the 10.5" with 12" rail and I just love it. I was affraid this would feel somewhat like a .22 because 9mm is a small round but the recoil feels very close to 5.56. It's an awesome trainer out to 100 yards, cuts ammo cost almost in half and allows you to use your Glock mags. I'd definitely buy one again. As others have said, the only downside is the lack of last round bolt hold open feature. For now, I try to mitigate this issue with a BAD lever although it won't completely fix it.

It wouldnt feel like a 22 because its a direct blowback with a higher mass bcg, no gasses are bled of like a 556 ar
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12