Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada In Stock

PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada In Stock

Attachment 154191
    Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

When will these be in stock again? website says out of stock currently

Here you go my friend, Here is the link to our US store. Your rifle will be in Canada within the 1st 2 weeks of March. http://www.irunguns.com/product.psa-...-and-furniture

Please include your shirt size when checking out.

IRG USA

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I know this about the featured rifle which is awesome, but what about PSA M Lok 10.5 uppers for those already with an AR? The pricing is phenomenal.

I'm also interested in one, and if they become in-stock in Canada I will snag one right up. Are these going to be in-stock in March? Or will they get here in March if I order from the US website? What's the price difference in total buying it form US website vs Can (Tax, shipping etc)?

EDIT: I saw the http://irunguns.com/page.us-to-canada-export-schedule
    Seems like I wouldn't get one until April, and would have to have a lot of hassle. Are these going to be in stock at the Canadian warehouse from the next shipment?
    Last edited by artemm; 02-26-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Our current stock for Canada is almost sold out. We have more on order that will arrive in April. There are 2 left in our US location, if you order one of those it will come in on this months export. Please include your shirt size when checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by artemm View Post
    I'm also interested in one, and if they become in-stock in Canada I will snag one right up. Are these going to be in-stock in March? Or will they get here in March if I order from the US website? What's the price difference in total buying it form US website vs Can (Tax, shipping etc)?

EDIT: I saw the http://irunguns.com/page.us-to-canada-export-schedule
    Seems like I wouldn't get one until April, and would have to have a lot of hassle. Are these going to be in stock at the Canadian warehouse from the next shipment?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com