Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: prophet river???

Bought a number of things from PR. No problems.
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

Prophet River should be the posterchild for excellence in customer service... I have dealt with them dozens of times over the years and trust their fairness and integrity more than any other company. Clay and crew are a tremendous resource for the sporting community.

I seen he has a detachable mag for a weatherby vanguard in 300 win mag and I sent a question about it " Type your Question Below.
    Hello, do I need anything else for this to work on my rifle? I have a 300 win mag vanguard with a hinge floor plate.
    Thanks Danny" and his reply was "everything you need is either on the rifle(screws) or in the kit# " then I asked what kit? and his response was "this is a mag sand and bottom material, and his email next was one word "and"
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

i never heard anything bad about them, that's why i contacted them first about a mag

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nomad 68's Avatar
    NS,Alberta and sometimes, points in between
    One of the places I've done business with multiple times and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.5x55swm View Post
    I seen he has a detachable mag for a weatherby vanguard in 300 win mag and I sent a question about it " Type your Question Below.
    Hello, do I need anything else for this to work on my rifle? I have a 300 win mag vanguard with a hinge floor plate.
    Thanks Danny" and his reply was "everything you need is either on the rifle(screws) or in the kit# " then I asked what kit? and his response was "this is a mag sand and bottom material, and his email next was one word "and"
    Its a mag and bottom metal kit, not just a magazine. His next email was him correcting "sand" with "and". Maybe material instead of metal was auto correct. wouldn't make me think someones drunk or a dumb ass. Id be more inclined to say your the dumbass thinking you can just pop a mag into a hinged floorplate...
    Last edited by RRH.01; 02-19-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.5x55swm View Post
    If you can't figure that out, I think we found the problem.

They are telling you that it is a magazine conversion kit and it includes everything you need.

The last email with the word "and", was correcting the typo in the previous email.

The whole tone of your OP was impatient and combative, from the follow up, it is clear there was no reason to start this thread at all.

i would have explained a lot more than what he did

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeelliot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RRH.01 View Post
    Its a mag and bottom metal kit, not just a magazine. His next email was him correcting "sand" with "and". Maybe material instead of metal was auto correct. wouldn't make me think someones drunk or a dumb ass. Id be more inclined to say your the dumbass thinking you can just pop a mag into a hinged floorplate...
    No drunk dumbasses at Prophet River..
    Although this mag fed floorpoate sounds great lol

i never seen a kit, i only seen a 5 round mag

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast