Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: prophet river???

thanks again guys, I can't bring myself to replace a metal hinge floorplate and trigger guard with plastic, maybe a timney trigger instead lol
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by 6.5x55swm View Post
    thanks again guys, I can't bring myself to replace a metal hinge floorplate and trigger guard with plastic, maybe a timney trigger instead lol
    Thats SIMILAR for sure lol RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

This thread made me think of the Billy Madison "every one in this room" scene. PR has been excellent the many times I've delt with them.

Uber Super GunNutz Dennis Crisp's Avatar
    My all time favourite dealer. The very best personal service one could expect

Prophet River, Clay, are TOP DRAWER. I have now had several dealings & made several purchases from Prophet River over several years. Their product lines are excellent. And customer service quite excellent. And so long as my wife lets me buy more guns, I will continue to shop on-line / over the phone.

If someone has an apparent bad dealing with someone in retail maybe take a moment to reflect on the transaction. Did you catch them on a bad day? Were you a bit short with them? Communication via these posts / texts is of limited value. The phone is only slightly better. Face to face is always best, but not perfect, especially between strangers.

So call back and try again. And let all us strangers on Gunnutz know how it turns out! Good luck.

I did mine with the legacy kit from profit river

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with a little day drinking. Helps deal with customers. Then a nap around 2pm. Thats when you put the "be right back" sign in the window but don't say how long.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GMC403's Avatar
    The OP is exactly why it takes a special type of person to be able to work in retail sales......
    Last edited by GMC403; 02-20-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    I would rather slam my dick in a drawer, than have to navigate anymore of this idiocracy.......

Lmfao!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6.5x55swm View Post
    anyone have troubles with them, I was trying to get some info about a mag to fit my vanguard and the fella I was emailing with might be drunk or just a dumbass, wtf
    If it was Clay that you were communicating with, it's quite possible that he was indeed drunk.

One of his staff told me that while he was on vacation, at a Green Bay Packers game, he was STILL answering e-mails on his smartphone.

I mean, who the hell does that?

Not to mention that you'd really have to get me blitzed to sit through a Packers game, freezing my ass off in Wisconsin, especially while surrounded by a bunch of bloody Cheeseheads.

Who can blame him if he had a few brews too many to make the experience a little more tolerable?
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...