Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oshawa Precision Reloading Clinic CDN Gunworks 22 April 2018 Debrief here!

Popped in on our way back from another even on sunday, place was packed, everyone was taking notes, Gunnys need more of this!!

Put me on the list for a 2nd one..... I'll pay up as soon as a date is set...... thanks!!
    CSSA / CCFR / CPC (almost to the point of walking away)

Business Member
    I’m home safely and I hope the rest of you arrived home without any incidents.

“If you want to be great, be grateful!!”

I have much to be grateful for:

* for the CDN Gunworkx folks for hosting another clinic is their great little facility. So much fun...
    * for an expert like MD of ORA PR Ryan-mcle for sharing a shztload of his knowledge and experience
    * for the great learning attitudes you PR reloaders showed...much positivity, thanks
    * for the rest of you with fantastic senses of humour...it was well appreciated

Thanks for being part of Advanced Reloading Clinic #1

Here’s to more clinics at CDN Gunworkx

Cheers, Barney

Well done guys ! Sounds like it was another great weekend . I would sign up for a 2nd class as well
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Quote Originally Posted by c-l View Post
    On our way.... This certainly will be a good day!
    It was a good day indeed... Thanks to all of you guys - Ryan, Barney and everyone from Cdn gunworx

Quote Originally Posted by DAgunlvr View Post
    Thanks very much to Ryan, Barney and the Cdn gunworx team for having this! A very informative day for sure. Lots to absorb. Good laughs, good pizza and great people. What more could you ask for?
    Yes, it was a good session, and very informative.
    Looking forward to some CQB!

CGN Regular
    Well made it home in one piece and didn't even have to brake into the second Rock Star.
    Had a great day talking about something I love to do and share. Thanks for be a great group of students that wanted to absorb a huge amount of info in a short time. Like I said if you have any questions about what we went over do not hesitate to email me, and if you think it will be easier to chat by phone we can do that too.
    I appreciate the feed back as well guys! I will adapt my presentation to add in some different info, add a couple videos and bring Coffee.

Need to get through my busy shooting/match directing/work and family season before setting a date. Thinking late fall/winter.

Cheers
    Ryan

That was fantastic! So much information!! Thanks Ryan for sharing what you have learned over your shooting career. I'm really looking forward to applying what I picked up and will definitely participate if you run one of these clinics again. Always fantastic to run into some familiar faces. See you guys at PR1

Nate

Do you repoint polymer projectiles?
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

That was a great clinic. Thanks to Ryan for all the topics he covered, and all the great pieces of equipment we got see and handle that you won't see at the reloading section in most gun shops you visit. I'd heard about some of this stuff, like annealers, and seen them on websites, but it was great to finally see a few up close , to see how they're built. This will steer my decision on which kind to buy (or maybe build). Saw some neat gear I think I'm going to HAVE to get, and some other stuff that was really cool to see but a bit beyond my current budget and needs. Also thanks to Barney for his part in putting this on with Ryan, and all the good points he added in between Ryan's presentations. Thanks to Cdn Gunworx for providing the shop to hold this clinic at (easy to get to). It was a day well spent, and as an experienced but low output reloader, there was a lot of new info I learned and took home with me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234