Thread: Ball Heads and The MUB Just IN!

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

Ball Heads and The MUB Just IN!

A quick note about ball heads and other bits. I have a couple of RRS ball heads so I put them together with the Sunwayfoto ball heads for a quick comparison.
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

Measurements/weights are accurate on these.
    Load ratings taken from the manufactures website.

The Sunwayphoto mount is no slouch. Check out the load ratings. A quality piece of equipment and very smooth. We have sold these to LE ERT all
    over Canada. So far every one has been impressed with them

The GNN Model is a new version of the XB-52, basically the center column was machined off to lower the height of the QR Plate.

A related product we have arriving late next month will be the MUB (Multi Use Block). A few samples just arrived today. The MUB is the brainchild of a top USASOC Sniper who painstakingly designed every component with the pursuit of perfection in mind. Manffrotto and Arca Swiss plates are beautifully machined into the base, allowing The MUB to directly connect with all tripod configurations. Used exclusively by Special Forces Snipers for spotting scopes, sniper systems and long range reconnaissance, The MUB also maintains superior application across a broad spectrum of disciplines. From professional to amateur, anyone employing glass optics like large DSLR cameras, range finders or binoculars, will find The MUB to be a must have item.

Will be available with or without the wing as the MUB can be used to clamp directly to a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail on any rifle.

We will have them in FDE and OD Green Cerakote.

As you can see below, its a very versatile piece of kit.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Oooooh I will be wanting one of those MUB’s.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer armorman's Avatar
    I want one of those MUB mounts. Can you let us know when they're added to your website please.
    "Revalllllverzzzz"- Tuco Ramirez
    "Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid" - John Wayne