KEL-TEC CMR-30 22Mag 10 rounds NR In Canada

I'll try to do that tonight for you.

Edit:

Is this sufficient?
Y0QwnOF.jpg
Wow. It's bigger than I thought it was.

Thank you Driller212!

That looks pretty comfortable. I imagined a lot less space between the sighting plane and the cheek weld. Your picture cleared that up nicely.

I imagine it’s a pretty light rifle too.

I gotta get me one.

Yes.

It has a last round bolt hold open. They say it is safe to dry fire occasionally, but with rimfires you don't want to dry fire a lot as the firing pin can break.

When I check the Kel Tec website they only show one model from what I can see and it says last rnd. hold open so again wondering if the only difference is colour. I'd really like to know for sure as I want to order a blk one when they come in but if the silver one is a better (upgraded gun) I'll go for that.

Has anyone received and shot a black one that can confirm last rnd bolt hold open?

When I check the Kel Tec website they only show one model from what I can see and it says last rnd. hold open so again wondering if the only difference is colour. I'd really like to know for sure as I want to order a blk one when they come in but if the silver one is a better (upgraded gun) I'll go for that.

Has anyone received and shot a black one that can confirm last rnd bolt hold open?

I have the black one. It is last round bolt open.

And yes, the only difference between the two models is the finish.

Knowing what I know now, I should have bought out cabelas when they had .22mag on sale. Gonna keep a keen eye on the 22 wmr prices.

Knowing what I know now, I should have bought out cabelas when they had .22mag on sale. Gonna keep a keen eye on the 22 wmr prices.

I ended up picking up a couple thousand rounds during that sale (before I got my CMR-30, so I ended up getting some of the lighter ones too, not sure how they will fare). It was still $0.30/rd - hard to believe that it's more than conventional 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom