Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 68th Saskatoon Sports & Leisure Show + GUN AUCTION Saturday @ 6PM!

Hey if you come out for the viewing and see something you like you can leave a bid along with your CC at the show office and we can have a rep bid for you . Show runs Friday - Sunday this weekend this show is bigger than ever with almost 100 guns up for sale and several with no reserve. There will be some adult beverages available to purchase at the auction and a few gun raffles to keep it fun. This is the Biggest gun auction of its kind in Saskatchewan , lots of new inventory and guaranteed to be a lot of fun. Special Thanks goes out to the great team @ North Pro Sports for helping to sponsor this big event .
    Show your Support for a local business and the Saskatoon Wildlife Federation and you will have a great evening and see or buy some new toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    Will the auction be a silent style that I can bid on all weekend or live like a farm auction? There is a rush game that night that could take 15-16K people out from attending the gun show I know I'll be at the game but would like to participate in the auction aswell.
    If you can make it the the show either Friday or Saturday and see something that strikes your fancy, you can leave your bid / credit card # / contact info - the Saskatoon Wildlife Fed will have a rep bid for you!
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Follow @northpro or on Facebook for first alert to deals
    Email - sales@northprosports.com
    Ph - 1-888-249-1991 (toll free)
    northprosports.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Yes, went one year and that was it for me, could care less about ATV's, boats and hot tubs. I think the only booth I actually looked at was Northpro's
    Last year the format was changed to have more of an emphasis on the sportsman side of things because that was a common complaint. The boats are in one hall the campers,motor sports/leisure stuff is in another and in the third hall you will find all the outfitters, rod and gun shops, the Saskatoon wildlife federation and rifle and revolver club etc. I just saw the inventory for the auction,there are a lot of nice guns up for grabs from more traditional field gear to restricted range toys and even a couple of bows.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    Last year the format was changed to have more of an emphasis on the sportsman side of things because that was a common complaint. The boats are in one hall the campers,motor sports/leisure stuff is in another and in the third hall you will find all the outfitters, rod and gun shops, the Saskatoon wildlife federation and rifle and revolver club etc. I just saw the inventory for the auction,there are a lot of nice guns up for grabs from more traditional field gear to restricted range toys and even a couple of bows.
    I might have to go check it out then, it's been honestly 2-3 years since I went, not a big fan of trade shows or even gun shows generally.
    I like guns....

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by northpro View Post
    If you can make it the the show either Friday or Saturday and see something that strikes your fancy, you can leave your bid / credit card # / contact info - the Saskatoon Wildlife Fed will have a rep bid for you!
    Perfect I'll be there Friday

We are just about ready to roll for tomorrow! Couple of finishing touches on Browning, Zeiss, Bowtech and Mathews booths! Hope to see you there, show starts at 2pm! Get in and get registered for the auction on Sat night at 7pm - we are bringing 20 items to add to the mix from the Saskatoon Wildlife Fed - some used, some new and some with NO RESERVE!
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    northprosports.com

Wow what a sale

Some very nice estate guns also got consigned recently ! I know the Rush game is on the same time so leave a bid with the show auction team and they can bid for you. There may not be the Vikings cheer leaders at the auction like Sat Rush game but plenty of gun eye candy to buy at the auction with a very good selection of rifles , shotguns , handguns and even a few air rifles. Kevin has really down a great job pulling this all together along with his awesome vendors on display at the show plus the wild one 3D archery match. Hey it may start snowing and blowing Saturday so may as well come inside where it is warm and get a “hot deal” on a new or used firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Freebs, I wonder if the SRRC could bring the Vikings cheerleaders over, in exchange for some range time.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

1 more sleep till the big auction

I like the idea and think I will extend an invitation . We had a busy first day at the show and the guns on display for the auction got a great deal of attention. The general feeling was wow I can’t believe how many nice firearms there is available for sale. Rugers , Tikas , Weatherby, Browning. Lots of new guns and varmit calibers for the spring. Beer garden opens at 6:30 with a presentation from Gary Briekritz former Conservative MP who was the main architect credited for eliminating the long gun registry and currently a active director for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association.
    The auction starts at 7 pm so come early and get your bidders card registration done early.

It's almost noon on Monday - time to start thinking about NEXT WEEKEND!

We will be at the 2019 68th ANNUAL Sports & Leisure Show at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon! Show Hours are Friday March 1st 2PM-9PM ; Saturday March 2nd 10AM-9PM and Sunday March 3rd 10AM-4PM! We hope to see you there!

We will have REPS at our booth from:

BROWNING, VORTEX, DRYSHOD & ZEISS!

Plus, KEVIN & CHICO will be on site with all of our North Pro 2019 LINEUPS of Bows including HOYT, BOWTECH, MATHEWS, PSE & MORE!

We'll also bring our full lineup of KERSHAW Knives & RIDGETEC Game Cams and whatever else we can shove into the trailers!

Find us located RIGHT NEXT to the WILD ONE Archery Setup!

Need more reason to come see us down to the show? GUN AUCTION STARTS at 6PM Sharp on Saturday - we have a pile of items with ridiculous LOW Reserves! **If you want to get in on the auction, you must pre-register to bid which you can do at the show right up until the start of the Auction!

Retail Store also remains OPEN for regular business hours throughout the weekend!
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    northprosports.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast