Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B&T AG USW-320 Upgrade Chassis!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Compared to what?
    It’s just a piece of plastic. Compared to other p-320 chassis

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    It’s just a piece of plastic. Compared to other p-320 chassis
    CHICU does have a valid point. A standard P320 polymer Grip Module retails for $70 CAD. So in this case, a folding stock costs you an extra $315! Kudos to B&T for having the idea first, but that is quite a "premium" to pay for a tiny folding stock, even with a "B&T" moulded into it! Be that as it may, when it comes to our Swiss friends we have to "pay to play" and the exchange rate is no help. I just wish that B&T's bright designs were a bit more affordable.....
    Mark C

Just placed an order for mine!!, anybody else bought one? care to share your experiences with it???

Wait, what? Are these in Canada now?

yes sir!! the original post said they were available for backorder, don't exactly know when they became an in stock item at wolverine (seems like the USW-A1 is in stock again as well). link to the store page for anyone interested

I have one and quite like it aside from the ridiculous price-tag! I am able to easily stretch the effective range of my P320 X5 equipped with a SIG Romeo 1 MRDS well beyond 50m. It is a simple idea, but works exactly as advertised.

Note that you will require a spare mag release catch (2 parts) and spring, as the B+T stock does not come with one. Switching the mag catch back and forth between Grip Modules is a pain in the Arse. Try Brownells for the parts, or buy a spare Grip Module to scavenge the parts from.

Last edited by Bartok5; 10-05-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Mark C

These are cool. Has anyone had a chance to play with the USW-A1? I always thought a Mark 23 with a stock, MRDS and Laser/Light would be pretty cool. Especially with that thing being so accurate.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I have one and quite like it aside from the ridiculous price-tag! I am able to easily stretch the effective range of my P320 X5 equipped with a SIG Romeo 1 MRDS well beyond 50m. It is a simple idea, but works exactly as advertised.

Note that you will require a spare mag release catch (2 parts) and spring, as the B+T stock does not come with one. Switching the mag catch back and forth between Grip Modules is a pain in the Arse. Try Brownells for the parts, or buy a spare Grip Module to scavenge the parts from.

good to know about the mag release, I had heard this was the case but wasn't 100% sure. Brownells has the parts in stock but it kinda sucks that they don't include a mag release (especially for the price). Overall looks like a clean package though glad you are liking

Any plans to import more of these chassis?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I personally am interested in the G17 version...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast