Thread: Bcl-102?

Bcl-102?

After the M+M debacle you offered the choice between A) a full refund, B) store credit or C) transferring the deposit to the BCL-102 presale. I sent an email on October 27th asking to have my deposit transferred to the BCL-102 presale and haven't heard anything since. Is there a time frame on when we might see them?
    Proud CCFR Member

I spoke with one of their online sales guy on Thursday asking the same questions, hopefully in the next week or 2 things should start landing is what I was told.
    They're waiting just like everyone I suppose.
    The perils of pre-orders.

I'm in the same boat. Not the greatest in communicating what's going on.. But I sent an email a few days ago and Tyson told me they are receiving small batches and shipping them out in order. I may end up getting a smith and wesson 686 instead.
    Last edited by Sveinn84; 02-24-2018 at 09:16 PM.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

I got mine from them beginning of january. they called me just before christmas and said i was on their list, i paid the difference and it arrived. It came with a case, a pmag and parts kit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeMadPanda View Post
    I got mine from them beginning of january. they called me just before christmas and said i was on their list, i paid the difference and it arrived. It came with a case, a pmag and parts kit.
    Which color did you end up with?
    I ordered FDE, I think they received the black ones first but that's just a guess

yeah, I went with black.

Got an update from the store today,
    Told me I could be waiting up to another month and a half for my FDE.

I'm pretty sure Ryan posted that all the remaining 2nd order FDE's shipped out at the beginning of march.

I know Wantstalls is not the dealer and cant make things ship any faster but just a simple email out to the guys waiting forever would ease some frustrations i'm sure.

This kinda sucks.... I wonder if I'll get mine before the RCMP prohibit them with their new found powers of reclassification? I guess you never really know when you commit to a pre-order just how long it will actually take but in hindsight I may have gone another route had I known what the Liberals would be proposing. Tavors are available everywhere right now.