Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JW-15A Mags

JW-15A Mags

Do you import additional 5 and 10 round mags for these guns? I have not been able to find any in stock anywhere.

CZ 452 Mags will work with a bit of filing and fitting.

I bought a CZ 452 mag and it fit mine with no filing at all. Having said that I would rather buy Chinese mags if they are available because I'm sure they would be cheaper.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Bought cz mag from cabelas and filed mine and it worked

The 10 round, steel body CZ magazine I purchased from Tenda required the feed lips to be filed down and polished a bit to allow the bolt to be pushed all the way into battery.
    Also, I noticed the follower of the CZ magazine protrudes more into the feeding path then the stock Norinco steel magazine, this has not caused any feeding issues though, just an observation.
    I've seen some plastic 10 round magazines on eBay, but I have not personally purchased or tested one.

I gotta say, my JW-15A compact (backpacker), with the 10 round CZ mag, and fixed 4x32 scope is joy to shoot, great for practicing shooting long ranges off-handed as it is so light.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I have a JW25a
    CZ 5 10 and 25rd mags for 452/455/512 fit with no mods what so ever
    5 and 25rd mags are polymer and cycle without issue and the steel 10 round cycles fine with my JW25 but hangs up on the last two rounds on a CZ512.

Good luck

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helitack View Post
    Do you import additional 5 and 10 round mags for these guns? I have not been able to find any in stock anywhere.
    Generally we carry both 5 and 10 round mags but we are currently out of stock for the time being.

I should have mentioned that I'm aware CZ mags fit, but they're $50 - $65 each and they'd be going into a (great) $200 gun. I don't want to spend that much if there are cheaper alternatives.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I have a JW25a
    5 and 25rd mags are polymer and cycle without issue and the steel 10 round cycles fine with my JW25 but hangs up on the last two rounds on a CZ512.

Good luck
    Yeah, the JW25a seems to be hit or miss with CZ magazines. The stock norinco 5 round mag that you get with the gun works flawlessly, but the others will work for a while and then once in a while they jam. I'd really like to get some Norinco 5 round magazines, 2 or 3 would be nice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I have a JW25a

Good luck
    How'd you get the 25-round mag to fit & feed well in the Norinco?
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast