can't access canadaammo.com through vpn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

srnm

CGN frequent flyer
Anyone else have this issue? For the past while I haven't been able to access the site and couldn't figure out why, finally figured out that when my vpn is turned off I have no problem viewing it. anyone else have this issue?

Been using Private Internet Access...

no issue with any other gun sites, just yours. I've been using this VPN for about 5-6 years now and never experienced this issue, its very weird. Normally if a site restricts the use of a VPN I get a message saying a VPN can't be used with the site. Yours just shows up as a blank page. this started a couple months ago , I even changed location thinking maybe your site has a location restriction.

Just curious if anyone else has complained about this

Just tested with PIA and have the same problem using NYC as location.

Error code is:
The DNS server might be having problems.
Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

No problem when using atlanta. Probably the dns server at PIA NYC location is slow to update.

I've never had a problem using PIA. I know CGN used to block out of country access so make sure you're using the toronto hub.

I had an issue accessing gptactical’s site. Turns out my dns was getting denied/blocked...what have you. I updated my dns on my pc and iPad to use the open google dns and it fixed it. Maybe this link can help you out

http s://stackoverflow.com/questions/36668374/how-do-i-solve-the-server

You should be using shadowsocks, you can do so much with this if you run your own server, like trick systems designed to slow down your traffic etc. Far more powerful than a vpn.

I've *hypothetically* had issues ordering from US sites, shipping and billing to the US, without a US IP...

Most websites in this industry use software that has serious vulnerabilities, a quick Google search of what they use after checking page source will amaze you. For example, pick your favorite forum and see if you can buy old accounts or administrator privileges on the darknet. You will laugh when you see the results, and by laugh I mean you will change your email password and 2fa provider

Most websites in this industry use software that has serious vulnerabilities, a quick Google search of what they use after checking page source will amaze you. For example, pick your favorite forum and see if you can buy old accounts or administrator privileges on the darknet. You will laugh when you see the results, and by laugh I mean you will change your email password and 2fa provider

This couldn't be more true. Firearm/related companies have some of the absolute worst e-commerce infrastructure I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom