Thread: 10-22 Dlask Arms CNC Bolt component questions

CGN Regular

10-22 Dlask Arms CNC Bolt component questions

I was wondering about the Dlask 10-22 bolts and the extractor/firing pin they use.

Are they comparable to the Kidd upgrades that you fine folks also carry? They are listed as EDM cut steel, whereas the Kidd specify hardened tool steel.
    Does it matter? I have no idea that's why I am asking!
    I am happy to spend the money buying the Kidd parts if they are upgrades.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I am curious about this as well... I just got a Dlask bolt assembly and decided to give their standard parts a try before upgrading if they need it. I will let you know how it holds up once I'm able to finally get it all pieced together (waiting for stock...) and shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark978 View Post
    I was wondering about the Dlask 10-22 bolts and the extractor/firing pin they use.

Are they comparable to the Kidd upgrades that you fine folks also carry? They are listed as EDM cut steel, whereas the Kidd specify hardened tool steel.
    Does it matter? I have no idea that's why I am asking!
    I am happy to spend the money buying the Kidd parts if they are upgrades.
    You should not have any problems with our internals. They fit into the quality bracket well above factory Ruger parts and below the Kidd parts. Basically they will do the job perfectly well but if you are the type of person that wants some bling then upgrade to Kidd, easy peasy. The truly beautiful thing about the 10-22 platform is the ease with which you can strip it and swap components in 2 minutes or less once you do it a few times. ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    You should not have any problems with our internals. They fit into the quality bracket well above factory Ruger parts and below the Kidd parts. Basically they will do the job perfectly well but if you are the type of person that wants some bling then upgrade to Kidd, easy peasy. The truly beautiful thing about the 10-22 platform is the ease with which you can strip it and swap components in 2 minutes or less once you do it a few times. ( :
    New bolt and Kidd extractor ordered! Along with trigger job and buffer.. and charging handle. Dammit how did a 500$ .22 turn into a 1500$ monster.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark978 View Post
    New bolt and Kidd extractor ordered! Along with trigger job and buffer.. and charging handle. Dammit how did a 500$ .22 turn into a 1500$ monster.
    I know the pain... I think mine will be nearing $2000 once I find a scope for it...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    I got the kidd scalloped bolts. One silver and one black. They are sharp looking in the receiver! The black finish also does not seem to wear off at all.