Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL102 Upgrade Question

Would there be a possibility for stripped models as well ? No handguard, no stock and maybe even no grip. Already have a metric ton of parts I don't use after upgrading other rifles.
    Tous les jours nous nous endormons plus instruits mais pas forcément moins betes...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    It would have been a nice option, but since I don't need a second rifle, moot.

Keep it in mind for the 5.56 offering, though.

Maybe a short list of options for stock and trigger, etc, to give some representation. Better collapsable stock, A2 style.... If you stick with Triggertech then curved, straight, adjustable.

It's a nice value-added idea for reducing the need to richard with your new gun, and also to avoid collecting near worthless mil-spec type parts in the parts bin (or junking them)

Were you ever able to source the rubber butt pad for the stock buttstock BTW?
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I'd certainly be interested. I'm a Pre-Order 3 ODG. Could you provide an estimate? Actual would be preferred of course.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Quote Originally Posted by dsmart View Post
    So the cost of the factory parts would be used to offset the cost of the upgraded parts?
    To an extent they will be but it will be what BCL pays for them/makes them for not what the retail would be.

Basically what I'm saying is you won't be paying for both items if everything works out as planned.

Ryan

Yes very much so would love it but ya I'm with everyone price first

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Yes on the PRS stock, Yes on the Trigger tech. No on the Miad grip (I prefer ero) but... for the PRS stock I would want a 20" bull barrel. I'll be sticking to an A frame carbine stock for the 18.5" barrel version.

With the options you listed, that would be perfect for a DM version. The trigger should be an option from the get go. We all know 99 percent of the factory ones will be replaced.

improve the stuff that matters. Your QA and machining practices. Rebuild your image as a shop that does quality work first.

Anyone with a pin punch and screwdriver can install grips, stocks, triggers, etc.

No one can fix poor machining.

CGN Regular
    Yes I would be interested as well! I am on the 3rd presale.

Super GunNutz
    How about barrel , bolt upgrade. ?

If you are taking suggestions please ask NEA to anodize the aluminum before cerakoating.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast