Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Greetings Gun Nutz, from all of us here at CompassArmor!

Very cool compass! Was looking for some range plates, this is good timing.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    Sorry - anti-sprawl is the coating or covering on a plate to prevent bullet fragments from going into your neck, face, arms. Your plates have to be covered in something, I think I read polyurethane on your website, but there are many different grades/thicknesses AND a big factor is how well it is bonded to the plate. Thanks.
    Hi,docscoutjr
    I understand now, thank you for explaining.
    Except the steel plate, other plates we use kevlar or UHMWPE for the coating.

Very interesting product line at competitive prices. However I think most people would be reluctant to buy without seeing some testing done. I suggest arranging with a well known board member (I'm sure it would be easy to find someone willing) to test a few samples and post the results.

CGN Regular
    they claim they had testing done from hp white labs for both panel and helmets. if they are able to produce it it should be good enough. forum user testing would be bonus on top.

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it. I will selflessly volunteer myself to test the plates.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Very interesting product line at competitive prices. However I think most people would be reluctant to buy without seeing some testing done. I suggest arranging with a well known board member (I'm sure it would be easy to find someone willing) to test a few samples and post the results.
    We tried, but every time we sent out our product for testing, no video no email or anything feedback. So many clients say that they will take the video, but no one actually does it. Dont know how to solve this problem. any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by CompassArmor View Post
    We tried, but every time we sent out our product for testing, no video no email or anything feedback. So many clients say that they will take the video, but no one actually does it. Dont know how to solve this problem. any suggestion?
    Send some to demo ranch. (On YouTube) Enough pieces to get his attention.

Perhaps we can help you making a professional video. Will send you a PM. Cheers!

......yes we do carry ballistic vests designed for pets!
    I would be interested in reading how you tested these....don't tell PETA....and I would imagine if you are in a position where you need to strap a vest onto your pet....you may have larger issues at hand...

Welcome and best of luck!
    Make certain that you Enjoy life! You are never going to be younger than you are today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NHunter View Post
    I would be interested in reading how you tested these....don't tell PETA....and I would imagine if you are in a position where you need to strap a vest onto your pet....you may have larger issues at hand...

Welcome and best of luck!
    Police dogs wear protective armour. Just sayn'