Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Range Warrior Accessories Inc - NoDak Spud LLC Working Partnership AR180B

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    The question is......are you still trying to sell these for twice the price of the Kodiak?
    Yes, the estimate is still around 2k (all in)....we are going to be selling them for both what they are worth, and what it costs to produce a high quality firearm. There are aspects of the rifle that we cannot control the costing on (such as the lower, and to a degree, the barrels) which is included in the pricing.

Heh, i guess my question is: Will you be building stock first or choosing to sell them in small batches? Will you fulfill orders in the sequence they were placed, or try to put a few in everyone's hands and ignore any large orders?
    Yep, it's like that.....

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Heh, i guess my question is: Will you be building stock first or choosing to sell them in small batches? Will you fulfill orders in the sequence they were placed, or try to put a few in everyone's hands and ignore any large orders?
    I love this question...because I love the answer...

We are a production facility, and we have not been sitting idle for the past few months. We already have a lot of stock completed (over 100 uppers). It is only the last bit of engineering tweaks that has delayed us. When we start selling, we have the ability to produce the uppers and all associated parts quickly. Our supply of uppers will quickly outpace the availability of the lowers to go with them, which is one of the reasons why we have a BFL application in.

Large orders, small orders, we will take them all...we have access to over 20 CNC machines to complete orders. It is our policy to fill orders in the order that they come in, regardless of size. We get 11 orders for 1 each and then an order for 100, the 11 go out before the 100.

We do not take deposits, we do not expect people to put blind faith in our products. We put our own money into our own products first. The stock will be there ready to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    I love this question...because I love the answer...

We are a production facility, and we have not been sitting idle for the past few months. We already have a lot of stock completed (over 100 uppers). It is only the last bit of engineering tweaks that has delayed us. When we start selling, we have the ability to produce the uppers and all associated parts quickly. Our supply of uppers will quickly outpace the availability of the lowers to go with them, which is one of the reasons why we have a BFL application in.

Large orders, small orders, we will take them all...we have access to over 20 CNC machines to complete orders. It is our policy to fill orders in the order that they come in, regardless of size. We get 11 orders for 1 each and then an order for 100, the 11 go out before the 100.

We do not take deposits, we do not expect people to put blind faith in our products. We put our own money into our own products first. The stock will be there ready to ship.
    F*cking awesome answer! Capitalism at it's finest, thank you!
    Last edited by Dude in G.P.; 09-07-2018 at 07:38 AM. Reason: additional comment.
    Yep, it's like that.....

So my question(s) are:
    1. Do you anticipate any further delays, as you originally stated a delivery date of June 2018; and
    2. When is the delivery date?

PM
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Are they now going to priced in CA$, then?

Or is the real cost going to vary day by day
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Are they now going to priced in CA$, then?

Or is the real cost going to vary day by day
    Canadian $.....finalised pricing coming very soon

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    and when will we be able to actually buy one???
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    and when will we be able to actually buy one???
    We will be posting a new thread on Monday with full pricing (and delivery ). Also a complete explanation on how to get the rifles, what is needed (and not needed) and from who.

Cheers,

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    Question on this quote, those who "pre-ordered" or have received a full payment on, how does this work?
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast