Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snow Storm 05/03/18

Stop tormenting me, the first decent snow this winter and I have to fly to Europe, no chance to play with my snow machines and Unimog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Saw this and immediately thought of Mr Wolverine....

The truck body is backwards on the chassis. The sprocket should be at the front. The idler out there like that is leading with the weak part of the whole suspension.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Stop tormenting me, the first decent snow this winter and I have to fly to Europe, no chance to play with my snow machines and Unimog.

I call bs on first decent snow - you are in Manitoba aka sub arctic. BFF with polar vortex. Isn’t there a trucking company called Polar something there.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    You make a very valid point, yet no tracked vehicles or Unimog's in sight. I can't wait to get home and try out my new snowplow

This hits the super-cool level of car re-purposing. I truly would love to see it in action.
    Space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    I call bs on first decent snow - you are in Manitoba aka sub arctic. BFF with polar vortex. Isn’t there a trucking company called Polar something there.
    He's not wrong though. Southern Manitoba has had little snow up until this point, lots of dirt showing.

Northern Manitoba has been another story entirely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123