Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9.3 250 grain accubonds back in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    Got mine in the mail yesterday, gonna have to fire form some brass in the next couple weeks

Just ordered. Going to load these over some Big Game powder. This will be one hell of a hammer on game.

Contributing Dealer aacollectible's Avatar
    Had the opportunity to harvest this Muskox (No1) on Banks Island in the NWT with my beloved Husqvarna M46 in 9.3x57 using 250gr Nosler Accubonds. I can honestly say that this gun works great in any extreme cold conditions (not to mention these bullets)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpopper View Post
    What do you like this bullet best for. I have been shooting the 286 partitions. And the Hydrostatic Stabilized 286s.

One minor point is that Tradex site often won't return a result for minor variations in search term. So 9.3 gets you most bullets, but some come up only when I search 9.3mm. Noslers are among the latter.

I have used that bullet on elk, moose and bear, it has been deadly on everyone of them. In my 9.3x 74 I can load them up so they are exiting at about 2675 ft./s at this velocity, this combination shoots as flat as my 308 with 168's, who needs a magnum, this is deadly out to 400. Terminal performance is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    I have used that bullet on elk, moose and bear, it has been deadly on everyone of them. In my 9.3x 74 I can load them up so they are exiting at about 2675 ft./s at this velocity, this combination shoots as flat as my 308 with 168's, who needs a magnum, this is deadly out to 400. Terminal performance is fantastic

that is far more powerful than a 338 WinMag and walking right beside a 375H&H

Amazing Round!
    I am ONLY responsible for what I Say!
    I am NOT responsible for what You THINK I Said!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123