MantisX Firearm Training System Is Here!

Fast Toys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
We are excited to be stocking the Mantisx Firearm Training System!

The MantisX attaches to your firearm and can be used during live fire or dryfire. Basically, it uses a very sensitive sensor to detect movement of the firearm before, during and after the trigger press. This information is wireless transmitted to the phone app which records each shot and provides back back to improve your trigger control. Good trigger control is KEY to building accuracy and speed.

The app will keep track of your history and provide tips to improve your skills. You can train freestyle, strong hand and weak hand and the app will keep track of it all.

You can view more information and order on our web site: http://fasttoys.net/ca/MantisX-Firearms-Training-System/

mantisx1.jpg

MantisX2.jpg

You can also view a video explaining how it works here:

Love this thing. Best $200 I spent. Improved my shooting the first night I used it. Such a simple fuss free mobile app too.

It is very impressive. I am sure that most people would see an improvement in their shooting after the first day of using it. The tech is that good!

What's new with Mantis:

1) In-app Courses: We've now got training courses in the app! Complete challenges and take your trianing to the next level. Start off with the Basic Marksmanship course and earn the Mantis Basic Marksmanship badge! App updates are automatic by default, so unless you've turned off automatic updates, you should see courses in your MantisX app underneath the drills list.

I found combining one of these with a laser cartridge and target makes for some nice indoor practice

Yes they work great together. The Mantis X will give you feedback as to why you are missing the the laser cartridge and target verifies when you get a proper hit reinforcing your practice.

This is a fantastic training tool. It will teach you why you are missing your shots and correct the problem making you a more accurate shooter. This can be used for both live fire and dry fire!

Looking to improve your trigger control? This is an AWESOME tool that not only helps you improve your trigger control, it also keeps track of your progress including strong hand and weak hand. It can be used for dry fire and LIVE fire training!

Back
Top Bottom