WANSTALLS CUSTOM INCOMING!!! Tac Sol Takedown 22's!!!

hwkoHNJ.png

Landing Next week!! The first run of Tactical Solutions Takedown rifles!!

Offered with the New Magpul Backpacker TD Stock we have several colour configurations and a few upgraded with the
Tac Sol trigger installed.

QJvcYLS.png

Mw33KKx.png

Features:

Weight: 3.7lbs (Bull Barrel)
Overall Length: 35"
Barrel Length: 16.5"
Green Fiber Optic Front Sight
Fully Adjustable Rear Sight with Fiber Optic
Integrated 15MOA Scope Base on Receiver
*choice of BX trigger ot Tac Sol triggers on certain models

ALL incoming models with Magpul Backpacker stock (Black/FDE)
FybMxej.png

Models Available:

Tactical Solutions X-22 TD Silver with Tac Sol Trigger and Black Magpul stock $1549
Tactical Solutions X-22 TD Black with BX Trigger and Black Magpul stock $1349
Tactical Solutions X-22 TD Gun Metal Grey with BX Trigger and Black Magpul stock $1349
Tactical Solutions X-22 TD Quick Sand with BX Trigger and FDE Magpul stock $1349

Call or email to order!! Wont last long....

Gary

TAC Sol made barrels,receivers,bolts, extended mag release and trigger groups..... I guess it would be interesting to see the short list of Ruger parts if there are any......maybe the trigger housing?..... bottom line at twice the price you are not getting a Ruger with some add ons.

These are fantastic!
I bought one from Wanstalls a couple of years back, before the stock change.

I had problems with a Ruger take down as the accuracy was all over the place. maybe a lemon?
anyway I bought this and have never looked back. Pricey for a .22, but it works well!!

I guess what I was getting at, for that money I hope it isn't sporting the cheap plastic trigger group that Ruger churns out. I do like the fact that they added iron sights. IMHO a takedown rifle without sights is a waste.

The Tacsol trigger, what does that consist of? Is it a whole aluminum trigger group or is it Tacsol parts in a plastic Ruger trigger group?

The Tac Sol trigger group is lighter in weight, has Tac Sol spring kit and Buffer included. It also comes with auto bolt release and the Tac Sol ext mag Release. The trigger is 2.5-2.75lbs and can be adjusted for over travel. The hammer, sear and disconnect are all A2 steel hardened....pretty sweet trigger group.

Anymore on the way?

We have a large Tac Sol order that is in production currently that we are waiting for. There are many delays with anything being made in the USA right now so no concrete ETA but feel free to call the shop and ask for me anytime or keep your eye on the website.

Cheers,

-Anil

Back
Top Bottom