Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deuling Tree Plates

Deuling Tree Plates

I was wondering why you folks don't offer just the plates for deuling trees? I am a big DIY guy and am fully capable of welding, so it would be really nice if you offered just the AR500 plates in a "DIY Dueling Tree Pack".

If this is an available special order, please pm me!

Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Yes that could be of interest !!

Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    I was wondering why you folks don't offer just the plates for deuling trees? I am a big DIY guy and am fully capable of welding, so it would be really nice if you offered just the AR500 plates in a "DIY Dueling Tree Pack".

Thank you.
    PM sent!
    I’ve added the item to the website. Search “dueling” and you’ll find them.

Here’s a link: https://www.rangerabbit.com/products...e-paddles-only

I resisted the many requests for this item because of stories I’ve heard from people that tried to build a decent tree from a kit with poor results.
    I’m going to add an item for the ‘bare tree’ also, so if the DIY version doesn’t work well enough, customers can come back and buy the rest of the tree.

Thanks again, CGN!
    Glenn.

Thank you.
    PM sent!
    I’ve added the item to the website. Search “dueling” and you’ll find them.

Here’s a link: https://www.rangerabbit.com/products...e-paddles-only

I resisted the many requests for this item because of stories I’ve heard from people that tried to build a decent tree from a kit with poor results.
    I’m going to add an item for the ‘bare tree’ also, so if the DIY version doesn’t work well enough, customers can come back and buy the rest of the tree.

Thanks again, CGN!
    Glenn.

Thank you!

Re

Thank you.
    I’m not sure that I’ve come to the right topic, but you say that you understand welding. I'm considering such a repair and would like to purchase something small for periodic use. Professionals at Theweldingpro.com praise both Mig and Tig welding. What do you think is more suitable for a small one! gun repair DIY?
    Last edited by NAA; 09-26-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: remove hotlink

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    Plates and spring kits for the Texas star would be nice too. The rest is easy to customize for whatever shrouds or bunkers are required by the powers that be
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

Quote Originally Posted by dogzilla View Post
    Plates and spring kits for the Texas star would be nice too. The rest is easy to customize for whatever shrouds or bunkers are required by the powers that be
    We can add this on the website for sure. In the mean time send us an email at info@rangerabbit.com and we will create a custom order for you.

Thank you!

Old thread, but I’m new lol. Glad I found this forum and thread, as I’ve been looking for dueling plates for a while. Just ordered a set of 6. Thanks 🍻

Nearly all the plates on my dueling tree have snapped at the arm. I just stopped using it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast