Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow II Optics Ready Model!

CGN Regular
    most common dot sizes in Open are 6 and 8. the larger the dot the brighter it is outdoor in the sun. I switched from a 6 to an 8 and love it. I dont know how people use 2moa dots they are tiny

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    most common dot sizes in Open are 6 and 8. the larger the dot the brighter it is outdoor in the sun. I switched from a 6 to an 8 and love it. I dont know how people use 2moa dots they are tiny
    Not Gonna lie, I was having second thoughts about the big dot after Chilli's comments. Thanks for the validation. Makes sense considering shooting outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    The 2.5 on the DPP is really bright and appeared just as big as the 6 MOA Viper I had previously. I can't say I have even seen the triangle, I just know when I bought the DPP I researched what all the top guys in CO were using and the 2.5 dot was the optic of choice. Window size is everything in my mind with these dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Not Gonna lie, I was having second thoughts about the big dot after Chilli's comments. Thanks for the validation. Makes sense considering shooting outdoors.
    I have 6 MOA with Czechmate. 3 MOA with my SPS Vista 38SC open gun.
    I personally like the smaller 3 MOA.

Reason for me.
    At close range (1-15 yard) I point and shoot.
    Longer range (15-25 yard) the smaller dot do not cover up the whole A zone. Help to shoot partial and mini poper.

It may sound wrong, but when I shoot a dot, I don't look for the dot.
    When I shoot iron, I don't look for front sight.
    I look for a point/patch on target, and lock it down till shot fired.
    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/infomax2008

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    I run 6 MOA on my open guns but run the 2.5 MOA version of the DPP on my S2 OR. I have about 1800 rounds through mine now and don’t think I’m giving up anything going to the smaller dot. The combination of the big window of the DPP and the low mounting of the sight itself makes dot acquisition consistently easy.

That being said, I have a 6 MOA Romeo 1 coming... will see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I run 6 MOA on my open guns but run the 2.5 MOA version of the DPP on my S2 OR. I have about 1800 rounds through mine now and don’t think I’m giving up anything going to the smaller dot. The combination of the big window of the DPP and the low mounting of the sight itself makes dot acquisition consistently easy.

That being said, I have a 6 MOA Romeo 1 coming... will see how that works out.
    What’s a good holster that’ll take the shadow 2 OR with a DPP?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldemar View Post
    I used DAA Alpha-X, but fitting is needed.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldemar View Post
    Just running the same CR Speed I did for rhe regular S2. Tempted to try a Ghost however.

Any stock coming in soon for the S2OR?

Business Member Rep
    On route. Couple of weeks to land here is my best guess. Almost all spoken for already. Get your orders in now