Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow II Optics Ready Model!

Quote Originally Posted by darren32 View Post
    Yes, Henning.
    How did it fit?
    Are you happy with it?
    I got a Springer mount (never knew about Henning) and I was less than impressed...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wasrupzuk View Post
    How did it fit?
    Are you happy with it?
    I got a Springer mount (never knew about Henning) and I was less than impressed...
    Fit on mine was great - both in the dovetail and for the RDS (I'm using a DPP in my setup). Not sure of the Springer mount is the same, but the Henning mount has a rear set screw that adds extra support for the mount so it's not relying just on the dovetail for support.

Quote Originally Posted by wasrupzuk View Post
    How did it fit?
    Are you happy with it?
    Fit on mine was great as well. The dovetail was very tight. I actually had to file the mount a very small bit to get it to press in. Still took quite a bit of force to get it in. Only about 800 rounds but it has been rock solid.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    a big discussion going on regarding a lot of Shadow2 frame failure, according to the forum CZ came up with a new Frame design which has a cutout along the Slide Stop. Mr. Wolverine, I'm planning to put up an order, can you kindly reserve one with the frame cut out/ newer version. thanks
    Never heard about this? where is this discussion taking place?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Never heard about this? where is this discussion taking place?
    Enos

I'm sad they removed the rear cocking serrations, but they must have needed to.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    Fair, but when the pictured product has an optic and a +2 it seems reasonable to mention that they’re not included, even more so if you’re asking for a non refundable deposit
    Anybody who knows anything about this pistol knows the optic wouldn't be included at that price
    CCFR

Unless my eyes are letting me down more than I realize, in the photo, looks like a Trijicon, definitely not included unless the gun is going for about 800.00 bucks..... lol Other than the Sigs, any pistol I've seen with milling done for a red dot doesn't include the dot but sometimes has the plates for various brands of optics.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

As soon as we know more on mounting options I will place a preorder!

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    Unless my eyes are letting me down more than I realize, in the photo, looks like a Trijicon, definitely not included unless the gun is going for about 800.00 bucks..... lol Other than the Sigs, any pistol I've seen with milling done for a red dot doesn't include the dot but sometimes has the plates for various brands of optics.
    Your eyes are correct. That is a Trijicon RMR. There is no way it is included.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast