CZ Shadow II Optics Ready Model!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is the one we have been waiting for folks! Take one of the best pistols in IPSC, dominating a division, and now make it two! The Česká zbrojovka a.s. Shadow II OR ( optics Ready ) will be available in the next 6 months right here at Wolverine Supplies and all our authorized CZ dealers!!! Rough estimate on price is going to be $1450.00 plus shipping and tax. Once we have more information we will post it up as soon as possible. Sorry for the rough pick this is all Mr. Wolverine was able to send us on short notice!

We are able to take backorders on these at this time, they will require a NON-REFUNDABLE $200.00 deposit to get placed on order for one. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Check out this link right here ( It's Facebook so be forewarned ) for a quick video!! --> https://www.facebook.com/czshootingteam/videos/1989613834402132/

SPrr1cZ.jpg

Last edited:
I sent Matt a message to see if he can find out but I'm curious if they will drop the weight on this enough to meet USPSA Carry Optics rules for those of us who shoot on both sides of the border?

Without optic, just sneaks onto USPSA Production List (max 47 ozs vs Shadow 2 at 46.5 ozs) but too heavy for IDPA (max 43 ozs)

Last edited:
Correct. Please bear in mind all info is "hot off the press" and the best info we have available at time of writing.

Fair, but when the pictured product has an optic and a +2 it seems reasonable to mention that they’re not included, even more so if you’re asking for a non refundable deposit

Great! I just bought a second one so I could have one with an optic.
Guess I should have waited.....

I too would be interested in a slide only, please advise.

J6MNznC.jpg

Am I missing something?
I don’t see it on the IPSC production list.
Any idea when/if that will happen?
Also, what optic is it cut for or is like some others with replaceable mount plates?

a big discussion going on regarding a lot of Shadow2 frame failure, according to the forum CZ came up with a new Frame design which has a cutout along the Slide Stop. Mr. Wolverine, I'm planning to put up an order, can you kindly reserve one with the frame cut out/ newer version. thanks

Back
Top Bottom