Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow II Optics Ready Model!

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    My understanding is that the gun will not be shipping with any plates, you will need to get a plate specific for the optic you want from an outside source. Not what we expected.......
    I know the last conversation I had with Wolverine I was under the impression the plates were coming from CZ but not included with the gun. They had mentioned ordering several styles of plates for the most common optics.

Hope they'll included different plates for different optics as the description is unclear, just mentioned a few brand as an example but didn't specify the whole list

Quote Originally Posted by calvin_yung04 View Post
    Hope they'll included different plates for different optics as the description is unclear, just mentioned a few brand as an example but didn't specify the whole list
    Again the last conversation I had with Wolverine (I am #1 on the wait list for this gun with them) is that the gun will not come with any plates, you will need to buy the plate for the specific optic you want to use.

But the description mentioned the plate:
    For each model, specially designed mounting plates have been machined and covered with an extremely durable surface finish by nitriding. The slide modification is the result of unique CZ know-how. Thanks to this, we have managed to perfectly match the shape of the plates with the design of both weapons, thus achieving an exceptionally low position for the collimator sight without compromising the safety and reliability of the weapon.

Business Member Rep
    The Shadow 2 OR version has pre-drilled holes to accommodate a mounting plate from CZUB. You have to order the specific plate for the optic you plan on using as a separate item. That is the way I understand the situation with them.
    The plates available will be as follows
    1091-1420-04 Vortex Venom
    1091-1420-05 Leupold Deltapoint
    1091-1420-06 Shield
    1091-1420-07 Meopta Meorad
    1091-1421-01 plain cover

We have the Vortex, Leupold and plain covers on order.

So the plate for Trijicon RMR is not available?

Quote Originally Posted by calvin_yung04 View Post
    But the description mentioned the plate:
    For each model, specially designed mounting plates have been machined and covered with an extremely durable surface finish by nitriding. The slide modification is the result of unique CZ know-how. Thanks to this, we have managed to perfectly match the shape of the plates with the design of both weapons, thus achieving an exceptionally low position for the collimator sight without compromising the safety and reliability of the weapon.
    You're right it does, I can only go by the personal conversations I have had with the Wolverine staff at local matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    The Shadow 2 OR version has pre-drilled holes to accommodate a mounting plate from CZUB. You have to order the specific plate for the optic you plan on using as a separate item. That is the way I understand the situation with them.
    The plates available will be as follows
    1091-1420-04 Vortex Venom
    1091-1420-05 Leupold Deltapoint
    1091-1420-06 Shield
    1091-1420-07 Meopta Meorad
    1091-1421-01 plain cover

We have the Vortex, Leupold and plain covers on order.
    Uh oh, No RTS2 (Same as Vortex Razor may make this a no go for me)

And the showcase it with the RMR but now the plate not available?

Business Member Rep
    Ooops, missed that one
    1091-1420-01 RMR