Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: support for eddie Maurice's self defense case Please read...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    God bless the Maurice family and not let this support fade...I know that they watch this thread ....and appreciate and are also awestruck for all the support from across the country....

It feels great to FINALLY see firearm enthusiast's across this great country of our's come together as ONE

Cheers all
    Let's also keep in mind 06 April. That's the start date for the Maurice trial.

I've been watching the defense fund slowly build. I've noticed at least two people who have donated $1000.00 dollars. It's really encouraging to see that kind of support. I'm waiting for the leftist MSM reaction to the fund. I'm sure that they're currently willfully ignorant of it but they will likely comment on it at some point. I'm thinking that they're afraid to give it any attention in case that it might draw in more supporters...
    Last edited by Autolite; 03-15-2018 at 07:48 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    This 1000X over. Everyday CBC spewed anti-white racism and stories of white privilege in the Gerald Stanley shooting of an armed Native robber. No that its a white guy, its "gun violence" I ask honestly to any CBC employee on this forum: is it a business rule to never blame the criminal?
    At least no one gets to play the 'race card' this time. Maurice would have already been crucified in the media if the thief he shot had not been white...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    So, the shooter gets to have a full investigation although he admits to the shooting before he gets a fair trial, while the alleged thief doesn't even get the benefit of the doubt before getting shot.

That's summary execution. Plain and simple.
    My mama would always say to me; "Autolite, if you don't wants to be shot in the arm or the back of the head, don't be going around to strangers' homes trying to rob them". So far it's what's been working for me! It doesn't get much plainer or simpler than that...
    Last edited by Autolite; 03-15-2018 at 12:00 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Since there was a rally without incident, I can assume that we are dealing with member of no nation in Canada other than the majority evil settler nation variety of crooks?
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The 'FundRazr' fund continues to grow but it's at a snail's pace. Only 337 contributes so far after 11 days. Considering the number of people affected by rural crime, I would have thought that those numbers would have at least more than doubled by now.

Are my expectations too high? Is there anything else that we should or could be doing to get more contributions???

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    The 'FundRazr' fund continues to grow but it's at a snail's pace. Only 337 contributes so far after 11 days. Considering the number of people affected by rural crime, I would have thought that those numbers would have at least more than doubled by now.

Are my expectations too high? Is there anything else that we should or could be doing to get more contributions???
    Don't forget that the fundrazr is in addition to emt's and other forms of donations. I would expect the total to be closer to double this amount (idk..just guessing)

I would love to know the real total so far, and also to get a better idea of what this family's funding needs are likely to be.

EMT sent.
    On the way to fulfill my dream.

CGN Regular
    EMT Sent

Did the intruder have a weapon or attack the family? You can't just shoot a trespasser..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Don't forget that the fundrazr is in addition to emt's and other forms of donations. I would expect the total to be closer to double this amount (idk..just guessing)

I would love to know the real total so far, and also to get a better idea of what this family's funding needs are likely to be.
    Yeah, I'm aware of at least two funds. I would like to know what the totals are too! I'm guessing that Maurice's lawyer must be pretty 'high-end'...

https://calgarydefence.com/criminal-...tonii/overview