Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: support for eddie Maurice's self defense case Please read...

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    It's nice to see so much traffic on this thread....like I said earlier he looked real scared at the courthouse today...and any one of us who have a wife and kids that depend on you could understand the stress he is under right now....with the possibility of facing prison....for being a victim of crime.

Some have called into question his actions.....but please lets leave the facts for the courts to decide...and give the guy the benefit of the doubt and support him. Try to imagine living in his shoes right now...not only the possibility of prison time....but having to leave his wife and young kids alone.....possibly even losing the farm.....all because some lowlife scumbags decided to rob him......think hard about that......

Let's do all we can..every little bit counts....as every win in a case like this ...is a win for the entire firearm community.

Irg's is awesome for taking this thread on....and I will definitely remember that come time for my next purchase

Great post, Slim.
    I'm embracing "innocent until proven guilty" and supporting him.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

WOW. Thank you IRG for posting this. Ive been trying to spread it as much as I can, but sadly my contact pool is not what it could be.
    Also incase it hasnt already been posted, there is a fundrazr acount for the legal fund. I talked with the guy and also tracked him down on facebook just to make sure it was legit.

Our rural property was also burgled while we were away. Its not an eggageration to say this could literally be any of us. Lets try and make a difference this time.

All funds are deposited directly into Eddies legal account.
    https://fundrazr.com/b1KjM0?ref=fb_8...oti1IuSNr7Soti
    Last edited by ThatM305Guy; 03-09-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Committed my little bit to the fund at...

https://fundrazr.com/b1KjM0?ref=ab_6...wHI64qGS9CFwHI
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    I'm torn between this.

On one hand these thieves deserve forgiveness and the opportunity to turn their life around to make up for their sins.

On the other hand they do meth - they could probably take some shots and keep on coming at you.
    The one who got shot was on probation....doesnt sound like he is making any effort to turn his life around...
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Without gofundme's handy link to FB, how do we help spread this campaign, beyond this thread?
    You can share the fundrazr link on facebook
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Donated to Fundrazr campaign and sent EMT. Let's keep this going and help these people out!

I mean no disrespect: I'm only asking a question here.
    Why-on that Fundrazr linked page-does it indicate that the money collected is going to some guy named Kyle?
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to send some money to this Maurice gentleman who got charged, but I just wanted some clarification. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by skilful View Post
    I mean no disrespect: I'm only asking a question here.
    Why-on that Fundrazr linked page-does it indicate that the money collected is going to some guy named Kyle?
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to send some money to this Maurice gentleman who got charged, but I just wanted some clarification. Thanks.
    He is the one who set it up. I talked to him as well as tracked him down on facebook to make sure it was legit. The money goes straight into the TD account. He doesnt actually touch any of it.

"Kyle Sinclair-Smithvia profile

Hello Kyle, i just wanted to male sure my money would be going to the right place....do you know Eddie?

From#you
    Yesterday

Hello Ross,

Yes I am personal friends of theirs and I went to high school with his wife. I made sure to get their approval for the fundraiser as I didn't want to do anything against their wishes. I live quite close to them and speak with them multiple times a day regarding different topics. Although I am running the fundraiser, it is setup in a way that the funds are directly deposited into their bank account and I have no way of touching them.

I hope this helps with your decision and thank you for considering to donate.

Regards,
    Kyle Sinclair-Smith"
    I am a kit hor(der)

I appreciate the detective work, Tex. That explains everything!

CGN Regular
    Thank you for this IRG...you definitely have my support now onwards!