Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: support for eddie Maurice's self defense case Please read...

Thank you Kyle, made my donation, God help the family and turn it all for good, and God bless you for your kind intervention !
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleSS View Post
    All,

Hello, my name is Kyle Sinclair-Smith and I am the individual that setup the online fundraiser through Fundrazr.

Link:
    https://fundrazr.com/b1KjM0?ref=ab_87ALDc

I was notified by one of your forum members that the link was posted on here. I wanted to come on and personally thank you for all your efforts. This is a very unfortunate incident that will forever change this families life not matter what the outcome is.
    I have recently posted an update giving everyone some context to their life as well as a message that was passed along from the Maurice family.

I myself grew up on a ranch, so not only are they my friends but the realization that this could have been one of my own family members really hits home for me.

Again, thank you for your support; the Maurice family appreciates your words of encouragement, the shares of the page, and your donations.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Kyle Sinclair-Smith

BANNED
    EMT sent, no indication of it being accepted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    I just wanted to let you know that I am not managing the EMT or the TD account. That was setup by another family friend. There were a number of people sending checks, Travis felt that an account in trust for Eddie was the best way to manage this. That way there would be no question as to where the checks were going.

Again, the support offered by everyone is just amazing. Thank you once again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So I'm thinking trail by jury of his peers.. Not guilty..
    Trail by judge alone .. 2 yrs. probation

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    I'm having a heck of a time trying to get an emt through, haha! I can't see what I'm doing wrong. I may just send another fundrazr in it's place, less hair-pulling for all those involved.

It would be nice to know the total donations to date, if anyone is privy to this number? Imo, a higher number is MORE likely to spur on further donations, than a perceived low one will.

CGN Regular
    EMT sent. Will follow this case and send more if needed...

Following and will send some money soon, thanks for doing this IRG.

To those asking why go fund is not being utilized it’s because they would block funds for a legal defence. Leftist dogma anti-gun anti-hunting anti-common-sense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If it hasn't already been mentioned, you can also donate to the defense fund directly at any Toronto Dominion bank.

"The account has been set up at the Okotoks branch of the TD Bank (Acct # 8079-6142303)

Dunn said donations can be made at any TD branch."

http://www.660news.com/2018/03/02/le...hooting-thief/

Why this is important is because it is the last option Canadian property owners have with respect to the protection and security of their homes and families. The police cannot or will not respond in time and the criminals know this. The criminals also know that the Trudeau government has got their back. This is why criminals do what they do. They know that the Canadian government supports their criminal activity by prohibiting victims from adequately protecting themselves.

Home/property owners are all on their own. I myself was a recent victim of a break-in. The thieves sat across the road in a stolen vehicle and cased my place several hours before they broke in. They used another stolen vehicle (which the RCMP recovered the next day) to tear down the gate across the front of my driveway. I leaned the next day from one of my neighbours who saw that the thieves that they were also armed with a rifle.

I immediately reported the attempted break-in to the local RCMP. They didn't attend nor did they investigate. They didn't even initially believe me when I told them that my place was being cased before the break-in.

The point is that the police cannot be trusted or counted on to do their jobs. Compounding this is a federal government lead by a criminal degenerate himself who will not make any effective changes to the laws to deter the criminals. We as property owners are left to look after ourselves and each other. This is why it is so important that we support the victim, Eddie Maurice, with his defense. Private land owners supporting each other is (sadly) the only option that we have...

(The stolen vehicle that the thieves used to case my place was also recovered a few days later. But by that time it had been completely burned out. A common practice here in my neck of the woods).
    Last edited by Autolite; 03-14-2018 at 06:16 AM.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    EMT sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    I immediately reported the attempted break-in to the local RCMP. They didn't attend nor did they investigate. They didn't even initially believe me when I told them that my place was being cased before the break-in.

The point is that the police cannot be trusted or counted on to do their jobs. Compounding this is a federal government lead by a criminal degenerate himself who will not make any effective changes to the laws to deter the criminals. We as property owners are left to look after ourselves and each other. This is why it is so important that we support the victim, Eddie Maurice, with his defense. Private land owners supporting each other is (sadly) the only option that we have...
    This isn't just a rural problem, either. I'm in a suburb of Toronto. When we first moved in, someone tried to break into our house on 3 different occasions. One time, I was alone, sleeping upstairs. (Shotgun in closet.) They tried to force the lock. But for a $50 lock, I might be in the exact same position as Eddie. Alarm system and cameras soon followed.

I was also working at a Yonge Street record store when someone decided to come in one night and trash it. He was obviously high as a kite. We phoned 911 as we watched him tear the store apart and they actually gave us grief. ("How do you know he's dangerous?" Crash. Bang. Crash. "Well, we'll try to send someone." Crash.) After destroying the store, he left. A squad car never showed up.

I'm not, in any way, anti-LEO, but they can't be everywhere at once, and property crimes can quickly escalate into crimes against a person. It's ridiculous that anyone should have to wait until violence is directed specifically at them before they take action. I'm not for vigilante justice (er, necessarily), but the victim should always be given the benefit of the doubt until it can be demonstrated they acted unreasonably - unreasonably within the context of the scenario, and not in an ideal world setting.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie