Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to stop the CBSA from stealing your folding Knives!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdub77 View Post
    I really wish canada would not have such ambiguous wording in the laws that get passed. You would never see that level of ambiguity in a legal document from something like a bank, or insurance company.
    IMHO, no coincidence in either case. The latter know they can be challenged, lose, and someone is probably going to "pay" with their job or whatever.

The former i.e. government/bureaucrats, have infinitely deep pockets, virtually no accountability, ironically funded by those they tyrannize, and no one is ever going to "pay". And even if they do "pay", it will be cushioned by tax advantages and or a cushy pension...all in my opinion of course...
    Last edited by zxcvbn; 03-12-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Done.

Signed and confirmed

Signed
    How to shoot 1/4 " groupings:
    1: Fire 1 round.
    2: Go brag on the internet.

Signed and confirmed. Truly ridiculous that they think the regulation of a knife is going to accomplish anything at all.

I've signed, petition has 6911 signatures now.
    - EDJ -

Yeah I signed it. 6918 now. I honestly doubt that signing petitions has any value with this current federal government (or any for that matter).

The 2nd link has a go fund me page for donations to a lawyer that will fight this. Only 130 donations at this time. We can do better! I signed the petition and gave 5 bucks.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by desben View Post
    The 2nd link has a go fund me page for donations to a lawyer that will fight this. Only 130 donations at this time. We can do better! I signed the petition and gave 5 bucks.
    Well the amount just went up by $28.75. Had to leave a "tip" for good service Tiny I know but it adds up quickly. So tired of being abused by the holier than thou lie ber als.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    That’s Awesome guys! Every donation makes the court challenge that much more of a reality.

I agree though, The number of people donating to the court challenge is a little disappointing. There are almost 7000 signatures on a petition that will have all the legal standing of “thoughts and prayers” and only 130 people have stepped up to donate to the legal fight that stands a chance of successfully stopping this nonsense....

Don’t get me wrong, everyone should be signing the petition and getting as many people as they can to do so as well. The sitting liberal government needs to see the number of people affected by this. They just don’t have any sort of obligation to actually care or do anything about it. The court challenge takes the power and decision making out fo their hands and, hopefully, forces the CITT to abide by the prcodent of established case law which has overwhelmingly said those knives are legal to possess and therefore legal to import.
    Last edited by krausb; 03-12-2018 at 09:43 PM.