Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to stop the CBSA from stealing your folding Knives!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbf123 View Post
    Well no, the CBSA confiscated the items, it was appealed to the CITT, and they basically ruled the way the CBSA wanted them to. This is being pushed by the CBSA.
    CBSA officers on the front line that I know could not care less about this ridiculous interpretation... Their hand was forced due to the decision, not the other way around.

Done! Libtards.

I could care less if it was CBSA that took my property or CITT. I blame who ever is following these corrupt orders. I thought "I was just following orders" is not a good excuse? Our Government and law enforcement is so full of corruption that I have zero faith in either.
    CSSA Member!

Im late but ive Signed. You have my support

CGN Regular
    Done

Really? I've done 3 other petitions today or was it 4. Support Michelle Rempel folks. It seems like she has our back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Lucky you, I ordered a $45WE knife Eschaton, number 11/700, and its been with the CBSA for 3 weeks.
    I'm not getting it...
    I think you meant $450 ? Damn dude, hope you receive your knife, it's a beauty.

I am assuming it opens with next to no resistance being such a high-end knife. I wonder if the difference is that the Spydercos are so tough to open until you cycle them a hundred times or so.

Where do the rejected knives go, considering they're legal in Canada? CBSA border agent takes them home?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander gunz View Post
    I could care less if it was CBSA that took my property or CITT. I blame who ever is following these corrupt orders. I thought "I was just following orders" is not a good excuse? Our Government and law enforcement is so full of corruption that I have zero faith in either.
    You don't seem to get it... It comes from higher up. If an officer were to knowingly disregard this, they face punishment up to and including termination depending on the circumstances. It needs to be taken to federal court, bottom line.

CGN frequent flyer
    Signed and small donation made. C'mon guys, and gals!

Step it up a bit! You're neighbor isn't going to donate, so double or triple the donation. So far we are only at about a buck per signee...

Is it only from the states?
    I ordered 3 high end knives all arrived no problems from overseas.. (germany).. all went through customs..