Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** 12.5" and 14" Rem 870 Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    What barrels ?

Doesn't look like there will ever be any
    Not for you anyways with that attitude....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by calvin5673 View Post
    Apologies if this is a stupid question but would these barrels fit on the action of rem 870 3.5" super magnum receiver.
    No they won't. The 3.5 have a longer receiver to accommodate the longer bolt travel required to load / unload the longer shell. All of the barrels we make are chambered for 3 inch shells max.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not for you anyways with that attitude....
    No soup, for you!......

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Any updates on when these will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Cory24 View Post
    Any updates on when these will be available?
    Yes, as soon as they're done they will be ready.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

People in this thread need to read between the lines and just check the dlask website everyday.

I scooped the last one a couple weeks ago, from a previous production run that sat on the website all week before I ordered it. There were half a dozen posts here during that time but clearly no one went and looked at the actual listing or coughed up cash.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroCowboy View Post
    People in this thread need to read between the lines and just check the dlask website everyday.

I scooped the last one a couple weeks ago, from a previous production run that sat on the website all week before I ordered it. There were half a dozen posts here during that time but clearly no one went and looked at the actual listing or coughed up cash.
    Calling bull$hit on this, I've been checking the website everyday for the last 3 weeks, also called and they said they would launch exclusively on CGN, they stated they were producing barrels for the Vancouver Police. No one could comment on timeline, it seems to me these guys are severely understaffed and overwhelmed. Feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by theGh0st View Post
    Calling bull$hit on this, I've been checking the website everyday for the last 3 weeks, also called and they said they would launch exclusively on CGN, they stated they were producing barrels for the Vancouver Police. No one could comment on timeline, it seems to me these guys are severely understaffed and overwhelmed. Feel bad for them.
    Not bull, saw exactly one 14" barrel from last production run remaining and almost pulled the trigger myself. The 12" showed out of stock but if you went into the pull down menu you would have found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblade View Post
    Not bull, saw exactly one 14" barrel from last production run remaining and almost pulled the trigger myself. The 12" showed out of stock but if you went into the pull down menu you would have found it.
    Yup, I can confirm this. There was one 14in on the website for a couple months at least and no one bought it until a week or so ago.

Yes, we have an LE contract that we are working on now and in that batch I have added some extras for the public. Once they are done I'll post the notice here with a link.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by theGh0st View Post
    Call whatever you want my friend, we operate how we operate, it works for us. We DO NOT give ETA's on product restock it's just that simple. This saves us about 20x calls and emails a day and the time that it wastes from us getting production done.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com