Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** 12.5" and 14" Rem 870 Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    BAM ! On the nose with that rather astute observation brother.

Josef is pushing me to make some more of the 8.5 inch Shottys and some stand alone barrels.

I think once these Bren 2 parts and conversions are more or less done with I will maybe whip up a small batch of 12ga thingamabobs. I know I've said this before but please be patient, trust me these will come when we get the time. Most likely just the 8.5 in Shortys and some 12.5 / 14 inchers.
    If you're tooling up to do a few more shorties, would I be able to drop two more 870s off, just to get cut down and threaded? I already have the MCS length barrels. I'm in no rush either. Do you have a rough price for that? And are you able to move the lug/ring for factory barrels to make them fit the MCS length? Thanks Leigh.

Amen!

anything short 870 will do... Im not picky,,,

Josef is pushing me to make some more of the 8.5 inch Shottys and some stand alone barrels.

I think once these Bren 2 parts and conversions are more or less done with I will maybe whip up a small batch of 12ga thingamabobs. I know I've said this before but please be patient, trust me these will come when we get the time. Most likely just the 8.5 in Shortys and some 12.5 / 14 inchers.

GunNutz

Yes please! I am in need of an 8.5.

Will you just make a post here when they are ready? Or is there an emailing list I can sign up for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Definitely looking for an 8 1/2
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by acog123 View Post
    If you're tooling up to do a few more shorties, would I be able to drop two more 870s off, just to get cut down and threaded? I already have the MCS length barrels. I'm in no rush either. Do you have a rough price for that? And are you able to move the lug/ring for factory barrels to make them fit the MCS length? Thanks Leigh.
    Nope, sorry. We don't notify people when we have production runs in progress. What we make to sell is what we make to sell and that's sort of that. We don't have the time to make our own stuff right now let alone custom orders for individuals. Please don't take that as a slight, we are just too busy for it.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dxniel View Post
    Yes please! I am in need of an 8.5.

Will you just make a post here when they are ready? Or is there an emailing list I can sign up for?
    Same process as last time : I will post a new thread here 48 HOURS BEFORE IT GOES LIVE. This gives you guys some heads up to need a bathroom break at work at a certain time so you can hit the website up for a new shotgun, lol.

As always, we run these things on a first come, first served basis to keep it a level playing field for everyone from St. John's, NL to Victoria, B.C. to have a chance to snag one.

There is no sign up sheet nor do we notify individuals. This is how it rolls in the New World where we are all equal, no one is special, there are no fixed genders and you will own nothing and be ever so happy.....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Understandable. Thanks Leigh.

Any suggestions on how to get them cut down and threaded? From the research I've done, is that it has to be done on a lathe and that there are no dies made for the Remington thread and pitch.

Looking forward (as I'm sure we all are) to seeing what you guys come out with in the coming year.

Nope, sorry. We don't notify people when we have production runs in progress. What we make to sell is what we make to sell and that's sort of that. We don't have the time to make our own stuff right now let alone custom orders for individuals. Please don't take that as a slight, we are just too busy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by acog123 View Post
    Understandable. Thanks Leigh.

Any suggestions on how to get them cut down and threaded? From the research I've done, is that it has to be done on a lathe and that there are no dies made for the Remington thread and pitch.

Looking forward (as I'm sure we all are) to seeing what you guys come out with in the coming year.
    Nope again, sorry but that's a trade secret for us.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Maybe some +1s for the 870s to go with them?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The quality of things you guys make, and the straight forward way you do business makes worth the wait. I'm still loving my 45.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep