**UPDATE** 12.5" and 14" Rem 870 Barrels

Mtt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day! I was hoping to get a 12.5" barrel from you guys for my Rem 870 and wondered if it would be possible to get an ETA on when they would come back in stock?

Thanks very much!!

They are our main focus now. We have them back from turning and will be assembling / chambering by the end of this week or early next. Then some soldering and bluing. This particular batch is taking far longer than usual because we are not just making the regular handful. Instead, to solve the constant 'out of stock' issue, we are making upwards of 400 barrels in the different lengths.

Thanks for you patience and we will release updates as the process moves along.

And pass on the bulk purchase savings?

We don't purchase these, we make them.

The raw product we do buy in USD however which has hit us hard in the last few years with the Kanadian Peso tanking, although, we have not raised the barrel price. Maybe it's time for a price adjustment....?

We don't purchase these, we make them.

The raw product we do buy in USD however which has hit us hard in the last few years with the Kanadian Peso tanking, although, we have not raised the barrel price. Maybe it's time for a price adjustment....?

It would be fair to increase, considering everything else has gone up its not really fair that you are actually making less money now than previous. We're not communists after all. Except for the Libs, definitely commies, Lol

It would be fair to increase, considering everything else has gone up its not really fair that you are actually making less money now than previous. We're not communists after all. Except for the Libs, definitely commies, Lol

Please don't ever change that attitude ! So glad there are still some good people out there.... ( :

Ever contemplate making a couple of lefty barrels?

We have made them in the past but they never sold well so we quit. Because everything needs to be reversed and the set-up needs to be changed for such a small run it was never a money making thing for us either so there probably won't be more for a while.

ted_dent, buddy, I was messing with you. Unless something drastic happens we won't raise the price.

We have made them in the past but they never sold well so we quit.
I would guess 5% or less of the 870s imported into Canada are south paw...

thanks, totally understandable, it's tough being left when every one else is right.....!!

Please don't ever change that attitude ! So glad there are still some good people out there.... ( :

Hey I’ve have been in business for over 20 years. I know what it’s like man, it’s not an easy road, everyone should run a business at least once in their life for at least five years. With the quality you put out, should be no complaints.

***UPDATE***

We have just finished a small run of the 12.5" & 14" barrels. These are the latest revision with 2mm fiber optic front sights included. Cost is the same as before, $249.99 + tax.

Find them here on the website and order now, we have had so many requests and queries on when these will be done that I guarantee they won't last long :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/14-870-remington-sg-barrel

Back
Top Bottom