Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** 12.5" and 14" Rem 870 Barrels

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunblade View Post
    Not bull, saw exactly one 14" barrel from last production run remaining and almost pulled the trigger myself. The 12" showed out of stock but if you went into the pull down menu you would have found it.
    Same here, would of bought it but some other things took priority.

Seen a few posts of people looking for one, had a chuckle about it.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Call whatever you want my friend, we operate how we operate, it works for us. We DO NOT give ETA's on product restock it's just that simple. This saves us about 20x calls and emails a day and the time that it wastes from us getting production done.
    It works for you, sure but what about the customer? You guys are masters of your craft but trash when it comes to customer service. I have been in Manufacturing for 20 years, you should be able to give a ballpark, If you cant then you obviously don't have a handle on your business. You can spend all day responding to comments on the forum but cant give a rough estimate of when product will be ready to your customers? and using the 20 phone calls per day is a sorry excuse, if you were living in this century you would pay for a Voip system that could take calls and route callers to pre-recorded messages or an answering machine. It's a damn shame you are the only people who manufacture these barrels because we are all beholden to your arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by theGh0st View Post
    It works for you, sure but what about the customer? You guys are masters of your craft but trash when it comes to customer service. I have been in Manufacturing for 20 years, you should be able to give a ballpark, If you cant then you obviously don't have a handle on your business. You can spend all day responding to comments on the forum but cant give a rough estimate of when product will be ready to your customers? and using the 20 phone calls per day is a sorry excuse, if you were living in this century you would pay for a Voip system that could take calls and route callers to pre-recorded messages or an answering machine. It's a damn shame you are the only people who manufacture these barrels because we are all beholden to your arrogance.
    You have your opinion and we have ours. We all know what opinions are like and you're proving the saying right. To be frank my Keyboard Warrior friend, you can wank on all you like about how we should do this, and we should do that. I, and the others here at the shop, work our butts off to get as much product out as possible including writing responses while eating lunch at my laptop. That's right, my 8 hour day involves me WORKING for eight hours straight most days. If that's not enough then look elsewhere for parts my friend because we cannot do much more than we are now.

As for not having a handle on our business, until you have actually worked in this industry for a decade and have dealt with the daily disruptions, random pop-up issues and folk that can read a post asking not to bother us, but still do, than you have no right to judge.

For a two and a half man shop we do quite well, if you think you can do better then have at it.

The rest of y'all have yourselves a GREAT Labour Day long weekend !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Happy Labour Day Leigh.
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    Cheers
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Hi Leigh, for what it’s worth, it’s always been a pleasure to do business with you and Joe. You guys have always gone above and beyond including both Joe and yourself taking time out to talk to me on the phone many times. I LOVE my dlask products. Highest of high fives to all of you at Dlask.
    CSSA Member, CFFR Member

Had to finish a few of these to test mods. Here they are done and ready to go :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...arrel-12-5-14/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

...and theyre gone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sold out in under 30 min, how many if each size were available ?

Wow... seven months of waiting and they sell out in half an hour; just my luck.

Can we do some form of pre-order for the next batch Dlask? If nothing else, it would allow you to gauge what size of production run to do and would allow those waiting patiently to know that their barrel is eventually coming.

Thanks for getting these out there!
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    Wow... seven months of waiting and they sell out in half an hour; just my luck.

Can we do some form of pre-order for the next batch Dlask? If nothing else, it would allow you to gauge what size of production run to do and would allow those waiting patiently to know that their barrel is eventually coming.

Thanks for getting these out there!
    When Josef gets back we will be sitting down to discuss production runs to prioritize and trust me, these will be on the list.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com