CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Parts Buyer's Guide

Anyone try tossing the innards of a norinco into one of these? I'm cool with buying some parts but have a donor gun also. Curious if some parts would not be compatible from mine due to any different threads?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Probably already answered somewhere but does the Geissele Super Semi Auto Enhanced (SSA-E) trigger fit? Thanks
    The .375 H&H was once the Queen of the mid bores, but now she’s a kicked in tavern wench....

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Probably already answered somewhere but does the Geissele Super Semi Auto Enhanced (SSA-E) trigger fit? Thanks
    Geissele SSA-E trigger fit and functioned fine in mine with NO modifications required.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    excellent, thanks
    The .375 H&H was once the Queen of the mid bores, but now she’s a kicked in tavern wench....

Can you guys tell me some weights of your full rifles

Anybody with a medium profile barrel build, and a penciled barrel build, I'd just like an idea of what the full rifle might weigh with average parts and a lightweight handguard and stock

Please pm me your weights and barrel specs etc

Thanks

FWIW most PDW stocks will NOT fit the MDI SLR, because the receiver is slightly too wide for most stock dual slides. The only PDW stock that fits is the Falkor Defense Optimus, because it uses a single slide behind the receiver.
    "...'You know what truth is?' said Karabekian. 'It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?"' - KV, BoC

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234