Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Glocks yet?

BANNED
    Have these been sent out yet?

Expried Business Member
    We've received a good chunk of the transfer approvals today, shipping out as fast as we can - you'll receive tracking info via e-mail when they go out

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.K View Post
    I learned my lesson about pre-ordering. It doesn't get you your firearm any sooner then if you just wait for it to hit the store shelves. I'm not sure what the point of pre-ordering is actually.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog2k View Post
    I learned my lesson about pre-ordering. It doesn't get you your firearm any sooner then if you just wait for it to hit the store shelves. I'm not sure what the point of pre-ordering is actually.
    I'm seeing that now. My buddy already has his from CSC which is only 15 minutes away. I could have had one as well, but pre ordered cause I didnt know CSC was bringing them in and so now I'm stuck waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.K View Post
    I'm seeing that now. My buddy already has his from CSC which is only 15 minutes away. I could have had one as well, but pre ordered cause I didnt know CSC was bringing them in and so now I'm stuck waiting.
    with the glock 19 the pre-order didn't quite make sense. But this is not true of other brands that are still not available in stores only pre-order rifles were shipped. ex. type-81 and wk-180c

I think in this case for me a pre-order from Wanstalls made sense. I didn’t have to worry about if I was getting one or not. I believe they have sold out of the batch they could access and don’t have any for the store shelves.

In my mind waiting a couple of days with a confirmed order from a store I respect is better than searching for one in inventory somewhere else now that they have arrived.

I picked it up yesterday. Thanks Craig and Matt.

Expried Business Member
    A pre-order will guarantee you a product. Often with firearms in Canada there are delays beyond our control. You can always roll the dice and try to pick one up day 1 without a pre-order, but there is the chance none will be available. We are working on getting these Glocks processed as fast as possible. The first large batch of approvals will leave today, and tracking numbers will be emailed out. Thank you all for your patience throughout these delays.

BANNED
    Has anyone received their G19 or even a shipping notice?

Mine shipped last Wednesday. Expected delivery is Thursday.

no glock or shipping notice at my end, last contact was 10 days ago for final payment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast