Thread: SIG 226 LDC II magazine issue

CGN Regular

SIG 226 LDC II magazine issue

Hi there sorry to make this post, but my range partner is not a member of these forums and he asked me to reach out. He works odd hours and the time change makes it near impossible to get in touch during business hours. He tried calling in while on holidays to make contact with you guys and was referred to the distributor but after leaving multiple messages no one has contacted him.

Anyways, he purchased a Sig LDC II from you guys a few months back and both magazines will not stay in the firearm whatsoever. They rattle and fall out even from simply racking the slide. It seems the ones that came with the pistol are incorrect models. They are half plastic/half metal. He wound up ordering 2 new magazines online and these are standard full metal mags which both function flawlessly, definitely seems like the incorrect magazines came with the pistol.

As a side note i have shot this a few times now too at the range and wow, what a beauty!

Anyways send me a PM, i can facilitate this between you guys or give you his number / email to contact him directly

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    tel:+1-888-651-6436. Do not be afraid to talk with a real person. This will save countless emails.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Your Sig is covered under warranty by MD Charlton. Please contact them to have your mags replaced. Contact them next week as they are at the Toronto Sportsman Show until Sunday. They can be reached at:
    Address: 4100B Sladeview Crescent #4, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Z3

Phone: (905) 625-9846

Should you have any other concerns, you can email us at info@alflahertys.com
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Md Charlton is awesome. You will be well looked after.

CGN Regular
    Just an update, finally got ahold of the sig armorer and the issue is on its way to being resolved, thank you