Thread: Easter Sale 2018 - update

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

Exclamation Easter Sale 2018 - update

To all,

This year at TSE we have decided to take things down a notch for our Easter sale:

While we will be holding a sale and using the weekend to clear out a ton of stuff, we are not bringing in the trailers of ammo like we used to.

We will also, after a long absence, be heading back to the BMO centre with 10 tables to support the "Largest Gunshow in Canada"!

The reasons are many, but primarily, to be frank, with the increased aggressiveness of online shopping and our desire/need to remain competitive year round, there is not much lower any of us can go for a sale. As such, our offerings are not as attractive as they were years ago when we started doing the "Easter Sale".

We will definitely have some great deals this weekend, but the pallets of SKS's will be absent ;-)

We will post closer to the date about the stuff that will be on sale and it will be very very attractive, but it will not be the gong show of past.

We will also have a ton of custom stuff at the BMO Easter Show, to demonstrate the totally cool #### we are making and capable of making.

Sorry everyone.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Always loved the chaos of the Friday opening... sad but very true state of the retail market these days. Will still show up.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Thats disappointing to hear JR, I always loved driving home with some weight in the back of the truck, last year was an x95 that you twisted my arm on right before closing, and the years before that were some outrageous amounts of .223, 5.56, and 12ga.

This year I could use a Evo, MPX, or R Kriss Vector in .45.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

For those who haven’t seen it, you have to check out edge customs work. I’ve had 2 projects refinished by them and they are fantastic. I’ll be taking more that’s for sure! Couldn’t be happier. And ps for those that have been down the 4-5 month turnaround of others, my 2 projects were done in a week. A frickin week!

They have some cool stuff in their display cases, not sure if it’s online? They even make a glock look good......
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

i did always enjoy my good friday tradition..

i'll see you guys at the show!

6.5 Creedmoor Ammo Deals???

I’ll still pop by for a quick peek at whatever deals you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftPaws View Post
    Thanks for bill c-71 JR (CEO)
    Can somebody elaborate on the retailers connection to the bill or is this some kind of joke I’m missing?

Does this mean there will be different deals at the store vs the show? Just asking so we can plan the day is all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyK View Post
    Can somebody elaborate on the retailers connection to the bill or is this some kind of joke I’m missing?
    JR has nothing to do with this bill, however he was accused of being the one who moved up the timeline on the RCMP's Swiss Arms review. While what he did may have been underhanded, he wasn't the cause of the review and eventual reclassification of Swiss Arms in 2013, he just made it move up in the que.

I dont like how JR handled the situation, but I am not going to use him as a scape goat for all our problems like others think we should. Those are the same type of people who blame obama for everything that goes wrong in their lives. Lol
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA