Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: great experience with Al Flaherty's online store

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Great store and folks there are helpful. Was there a few months ago on business omg people in Toronto are such poor drivers.
    I have dealt with Al Flaherty's on line, and have been very happy every time, but for the traffic and the time I regretfully will likely never visit the store.

Al Flaherty's is a super impressive store.I ordered ammo from them and i forgot some info...they e mail me super fast to fix it and give me confirmation of the recieved missing info in less than 1h.The pakage have taken less than 48h from the store to my house! Each time i made buisness with them it was this good.This time i felt the need to tell the cgn.Keep up the good work Al Flaherty's !!!!!!

Very fast processing time, great prices, fast shipping, deal with them when they have the product I am looking for. Great online buying
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan
    A Man WITH a gun is a CITIZEN, a Man WITHOUT a gun is a SUBJECT

Paid them a visit this morning to pick up some bulk ammo. Always easy to shop there, prices are great and they are good people. And for a smaller business (compared to cabela's etc.) their website is top notch and very easy to shop on.

BANNED
    They had my scope to me in 3 business days! They are amazing !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Placed an order this afternoon and within an hour I had a tracking number that showed the package had already been picked up by CP and was in transit. Holy chit, I've never had an order processed that fast anywhere. Ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123