Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bersa thunder pro 9 @ TACTICAL IMPORTS, AWESOME LITTLE PISTOL

Bersa thunder pro 9 @ TACTICAL IMPORTS, AWESOME LITTLE PISTOL

I picked one of these up from Tactical Imports during the blow out sale recently, turned out to be the same pistol used in a bunch of the online photo's and sale ad's in mags which is kinda cool. An additional $75 store credit I think this is the best deal I've ever scored on a pistol, well made quality gun for way under Norinco Money

It also the pistol is used in the youtube video from Canadian firearms review, extra props on the cool factor vs a out of the box new gun( I think I watched that video about 8 times after placing my order along with the civil advantage review and tons of other Bersa vids and then to find out I have the pistol used in one of those vids I watched over and over I just chuckled)

( it was listed as an unfired shop demo model which was not true as soon as I got it home I pulled it apart could clearly see signs of use but didn't really care as I'm only gonna keep shooting it anyway, I mentioned the above video to tactical imports and they gave me the option of a 100% refund for a return or a $75 store credit I happily took the store credit and will use it during my next purchase, I know I was hard on them over the T81 saga which in turn got me banned but this newest deal has brought me back from the darkside lol. they were great to deal with and I'll be an ongoing customer again )

Anyway the pistol only gets shipped with 1 mag and they are out of stock (bummer) but I played around with my other 9mm mags and I got my Beretta 92 mags to function 100% only had to make a small notch to match the factory mag location, so If anyone else has this same pistol and have a hard time finding mags, you can pick up the beretta mags,, the 2 I used are promag's that I bought to go with my 92s ( fit in both heel and thumb release frames) costing $29 a piece if I recall correctly think it took maybe 5 mins per mag to drill the hole and use a jewelers file to get nice clean square edges.

just a sweet option if you already own a Beretta or might get one in the future to have dual use mags!

***I really have no idea if anyone else has tried this or made any other mags fit and function as per my forced CGN vacation just my 2 cents, only having the 1 mag was driving me nuts so I had to try and see.

will post a couple mag comparison photo's when I get a chance!
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 05-02-2018 at 03:43 PM.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the advice!

So cool, please post some PICS so i can do the same MOD thank you very much.Just need to make sure i order the correct Beretta mags.

Waiting for the CFO to fumble through my transfer before I can get mine....... Bet they are going to be freaking swamped with everyone buying AR15's the last little while!!!! LOL

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Yes... was told that TI would be getting more mags in..
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Missed the sale. Wish it was on again.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Well TI has the mags in stock as of Friday last week!
    I picked one of these firearms as well.. and have ordered a couple more mags!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Regular
    All I can say is Fudd Elmer missed the sale completely

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I picked up a Thunder 9 Pro a few years back. It is a GREAT shooter!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast