Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you guys need another phone line, or at least call waiting.

Delete
    Last edited by m_kowalski25; 12-10-2019 at 02:09 PM.

We apologize for the inconvenience, given the recent spike in sales both in the US and Canada, that compounded with the size of the exports things have been a little crazy just like our phones. We have made a point of trying to keep CGN PM's and messages current. If you have any questions and you can't get through on the phones please PM us here with your order number and we will do our best to get back to you in 48 hours. Should you have a warranty issue please email carolyn@irunguns.ca

We are hoping to have the majority of the export shipped out be the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    I have been trying for to reach you by phone....

the phone is busy when you open, at all hours of the day, and even at 11pm at night ( i figured i would try to leave a message), i have now tried calling 186 times in 8 days
    your voicemail boxes for non sales lines are all full so i can't even leave a message.

you already have my money;
    I hate to think of how many customers you are losing because they simply cannot reach you, but I'm figuring it's a lot.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12