Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you guys need another phone line, or at least call waiting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

you guys need another phone line, or at least call waiting.

I have been trying for to reach you by phone....

the phone is busy when you open, at all hours of the day, and even at 11pm at night ( i figured i would try to leave a message), i have now tried calling 186 times in 8 days
    your voicemail boxes for non sales lines are all full so i can't even leave a message.

you already have my money;
    I hate to think of how many customers you are losing because they simply cannot reach you, but I'm figuring it's a lot.

Who needs another phone line?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    this is the irunguns sub form... so... irunguns?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post

the phone is busy when you open, at all hours of the day, and even at 11pm at night ( i figured i would try to leave a message), i have now tried calling 186 times in 8 days
    your voicemail boxes for non sales lines are all full so i can't even leave a message.

I hate to think of how many customers you are losing because they simply cannot reach you, but I'm figuring it's a lot.
    I've been trying to get hold of them for a DOA item. I've left two voicemails with the warranty department in two days and have waited for email responses from their service department for as much as 4 days as the replacement stock slowly dwindles from their inventory.

Really? I emailed them yesterday with my inquiry and they called me in about 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post

maybe you need to do like everyone else in the 21st century and use either e-mail or their contact us form
    e-mails have unlimited message capacity, you know that right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa92 View Post
    Really? I emailed them yesterday with my inquiry and they called me in about 30 minutes.
    I get the impression they want to warranty the work (1-3 months turnaround) vs doing a trade for a functional one. If they don't do the right thing soon I'll probably have to write my 'story' in this forum and take some fanboi flack from the gun community's version of social justice warriors.

Why can't we all just get along eh?

Quote Originally Posted by atticus_rulz View Post
    Why can't we all just get along eh?
    The behaviour here is quite normal and not isolated to 'gunnies'. My wife belongs to Disney vacation forums and they're just as awful to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    I get the impression they want to warranty the work (1-3 months turnaround) vs doing a trade for a functional one. If they don't do the right thing soon I'll probably have to write my 'story' in this forum and take some fanboi flack from the gun community's version of social justice warriors.
    Not sure what you think is the right thing but it's normal to send in for warranty even on a DOA item. I have had 2 firearms and one optic show up damaged or non functional from other sponsors and the reply to my concern was the contact info for the company that deals with warranty. Also if you think a 1-3 month turn around is bad I have a TC firearm in for warranty that showed up with numerous defects and has been gone for over 4 months now and I haven't heard a peep. Its also now the normal for electronics and many other items to be dealt with through warranty not the original place of purchase. That being said some places will go above and beyond and replace an item because customer service is important to them but it's not owed to you or the right thing. I believe Irunguns policy is that if you have an issue with a purchased item that they will look after sending it back for warranty work or replacement from the manufacture in the US so not sure why you wouldn't expect that is what they want to do for you. If that was unacceptable for you maybe you should have looked at purchasing from somewhere else.

Now that doesn't excuse them from not getting in contact with you so hopefully that gets taken care of and best of luck. Trust me it sucks when that new purchase shows up and there is issues. The TC I sent away was a new coyote rifle and it has been gone for the entire season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast