Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bill c-71

Super GunNutz
    NOW is the time to do everything inour power to get rid of all the Liberal MP"s we can,all people in rural areas with a Libtard in charge,,do EVERYTHING in your power to make sure EVERYBODY in your area know just how CORRUPT Liberals are,the more seat we take away from them,the more noise we make,the more power we have,these LIBTARDS need to be taught a tough lesson,destroy their party,send them to the bottom of the pile powerless,there are 2 miilion or more Licensed gun owners in Canada,throw in family and you could be looking maybe 5 million voters,with simple conversation with friends,it's not that hard to have them help us with their vote,you have to remember.most dont really care one way or another,but sometimes from a conversation from a trusted friend,is all it takes.TIME TO PUT THE LIBTARDS IN THEIR PLACE,and finish their party,

Here Here, they gotta go in the next election. Gotta make sure that the NDP are not elected though.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    Yup i'm in.

It's a hell of a long way to Ottawa from Alberta but if we don't voice our rights who will?

Silence is compliance.

Did he actually say that??????????????????
    I find it hard to believe. For a politician thats almost like shooting oneself in the leg!

Is this bill expected to pass?

And if so, can future government revoke it?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousSecret View Post
    Is this bill expected to pass?

And if so, can future government revoke it?
    Yes and no. Before the CPC have a majority in the House, Justine will not have made the same idiotic mistake as Harper did and will fill the Senate with Libtards who will block all CPC legislation to try to reverse this. We will have to wait until enough Libtard Senators retire to get a CPC majority in the Senate. Could take years and multiple elections.

They waste all this money harassing us law abiding folks and people are dying off like flies on fentynol and other drugs. Gangs will still have guns on the street. This is the most illogical and downright stupid government and it’s a shame what this country has become.

Yeah I'll go, count me in.

-Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    They waste all this money harassing us law abiding folks and people are dying off like flies on fentynol and other drugs. Gangs will still have guns on the street. This is the most illogical and downright stupid government and it’s a shame what this country has become.
    You have said it right
    they are only concerned with votes not the public safety
    bring in the death penalty for criminals and remove the young offenders act would be the most logical thing to do
    Stop picking on the legal and responsible owners

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Did he actually say that??????????????????
    I find it hard to believe. For a politician thats almost like shooting oneself in the leg!
    The only reason I doubt he said this is it's too articulate for a moron like him. I doubt he could manage to string together coherent sentences like that.

Fake quote. He is still a scum bag though.