Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defense 858 Rifles in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I can see that there will be a requirement for re-building CZ 858 rifles with Kodiak receivers but Kodak is tied up with WK180-C production. I would suggest you sell your CZ 858 as no more are available to someone who wants to have the prohibited class and then purchase new Kodiak 858 from us, I expect you should be able to break even.
    any plans to sell barreled receivers from kodiak? CZ owners can keep their property and still be granted any hokus pokus clause. This could also turn into great PR, along with self satisfaction stemming from the last shipment of CZ’s that you had ordered.

I think it would be in great demand.....and I would be in for one.

Soooooo long story short I can still hug my CSA VZ58 before going to bed without worrying about a tac team ruining my carpet? Still going to stay NR?

Quote Originally Posted by commanderding View Post
    Soooooo long story short I can still hug my CSA VZ58 before going to bed without worrying about a tac team ruining my carpet? Still going to stay NR?
    Yes, BUT, the million dollar question is: FOR HOW LONG?

Question: Would most VZ58 parts fit onto this rifle? I have a built vz58 rifle that is unfortunately broken and would want to move all the furniture over to the new rifle.

Under the new legislation, the RCMP can now, with the stroke of a pen, prohibit any firearm. CSA VZ58, SKS, AR it can be prohibited in a heartbeat after this bill passes. Liberals have given the power to do this. The 858 and variants and Swiss Arms were only named for this bill, but the power has been given to do more damage.
    I can't get an ATT to take any of my 12(3) or 12(5) to the range for over a decade. I doubt they will ever allow an ATT for any long gun deemed prohibited.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by joe n View Post
    Under the new legislation, the RCMP can now, with the stroke of a pen, prohibit any firearm. CSA VZ58, SKS, AR it can be prohibited in a heartbeat after this bill passes. Liberals have given the power to do this. The 858 and variants and Swiss Arms were only named for this bill, but the power has been given to do more damage.
    I can't get an ATT to take any of my 12(3) or 12(5) to the range for over a decade. I doubt they will ever allow an ATT for any long gun deemed prohibited.
    I feel the pain....same goes for me and my 12(5)s. I just clean them, mostly the dust though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes, BUT, the million dollar question is: FOR HOW LONG?
    18.6"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    I feel the pain....same goes for me and my 12(5)s. I just clean them, mostly the dust though.
    If they are not willing to fee all the prohibs for range use then no one should believe they will continue to allow the new prohibs to be shot for much longer then necessary.

John, didn't Kodiak make changes to their receivers so that they could never accept the parts necessary to make them go fast?
    Maybe I'm thinking of a different project?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    John, didn't Kodiak make changes to their receivers so that they could never accept the parts necessary to make them go fast?
    Maybe I'm thinking of a different project?
    Yes, you are correct.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 03-21-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast