Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low SKS Inventory

So quick Math on the 20 pack of SKS's, after taxes, shipping and the $150 EMT payment discount, it still works out to $238.88 here in Alberta.

Not trying to be a dick but this really isn't much of a deal. I paid $220 shipped for the one I have from Wanstall's 2 months ago and its in Minty Shape.

Just saying guys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ed Smurf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkelvo762 View Post
    If it werent for those meddling ukrianians and sanctions we could still get the old stocks that are still in russia. But due to sanctions the number of countries we can get surplus from has diminished, and it doesnt help its also being sold to ukriane/syria/africa. Also that ammo depot explosion a few years back really didnt help.
    If it weren't for those meddling Russians invading Ukraine, there would be lots of SKS available. Fixed it for ya.
    No wood......No good

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Double post

So quick Math on the 20 pack of SKS's, after taxes, shipping and the $150 EMT payment discount, it still works out to $238.88 here in Alberta.

Not trying to be a dick but this really isn't much of a deal. I paid $220 shipped for the one I have from Wanstall's 2 months ago and its in Minty Shape.
    You mean the SKS rifles that they decided to clear out to move on to other projects and make space (we talk a couple times a month)? What is their price today?

We are not trying to clear these out at cost. Each business decides what is best for them. For us 6 figured investments are not designed to be flipped at cost.

We can go back to when SKS rifles were $179.95 4 years ago, the reality of the past does not reflect today.

This thread is to list what is for sale, not what things once were or personal opinions of what things should be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not sure if they can import more or not, or the new cost to them, but Frontier is correct about the approx amount of sks left at North Sylva! 500 ish, all grades etc combined!
    Once everyone figures out what this c71 means, I thing sks will sell fast, at least till they implement the bill into law!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Not sure if they can import more or not, or the new cost to them, but Frontier is correct about the approx amount of sks left at North Sylva! 500 ish, all grades etc combined!
    Once everyone figures out what this c71 means, I thing sks will sell fast, at least till they implement the bill into law!
    but those guys aren't the ONLY ones bringing in SKS by the crates,there is another in the east that brings in a WHOLE LOT of these things,

but those guys aren't the ONLY ones bringing in SKS by the crates,there is another in the east that brings in a WHOLE LOT of these things,
    The only sks rifles left are in the hands of German Importers. $175.00 USD is the price, plus shipping, plus importers margin, plus shipping to dealers, plus dealer mark up.

Feel free to do the math and let me know if you are able to come up with a retail under $300.00.

We were already told this by the other dealer, a year ago.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 03-22-2018 at 09:22 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    The only sks rifles left are in the hands of German Importers. $175.00 USD is the price, plus shipping, plus importers margin, plus shipping to dealers, plus dealer mark up.

Feel free to do the math and let me know if you are able to come up with a retail under $300.00.
    !

We were already told this by the other dealer, a year ago.
    So they are still available, but at a higher price? What is the condition of those ones? Thanks.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Post removed, Nothing negative about other dealers please.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 03-23-2018 at 12:18 AM.

CGN Regular
    Can you post a link to the 3 pack and 5 packs please
    Jon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast