Hi everyone. I used to frequent the CGN website often but due to many other demanding and pressing issues on my time and resources I haven't been to this site for about 3 years or done much in the way of range time or shooting sports either.

In the fall of 2017 I renewed my RPAL and in the process found out that the RCMP verifies your range membership as the approval process was withheld due to my having obtained membership at a different range and they contacted the range I was no longer a member of.

What brought me back here was having stumbled upon the livestream YouTube from Ottawa of Rod Giltacca from CCFR reporting on the legislation. Having the total BS of the last 858 debacle and the 25 round 10/22 magazines fresh on my mind I need some peace of mind and I'm hoping for some answers from this group.

My ATT used to be my RPAL. Has this changed so that I now need to apply for another ATT or does my original paper ATT issued 6 years ago still apply? Does the grandfathering of someone with an 858 require application and if so what is the procedure involved?

I can hardly put into words how much I despise this government.

Thanks for your advice.