Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: OneClearVoice!!! *UPDATE*

Done! I'll send a letter before I'm back to work as well! Good job guys.
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

Link not working in the thread

BANNED
    Here’s my idea, let me know what you think.

Everyone with a CZ858 takes their rifle to a gunsmith to have it inspected. The gunsmith with “certify” that no modifications have been made to alter the firearm into a fully automatic rifle. If we mail a ton of these “certificates of semi auto only” to the MPs, it would prove we are honourable and honest gun owners while showing how the government does not trust us in return.

I would even pay $100 to have my rifle certified as “semi auto.”

Thoughts?

Done

done

Done.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Done , the Libs have just awoken a sleeping bear

sent!

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Tried. Didn't work for me??
    Me too.
    Never go FULL retard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    I have another letter we can use for a new email blast.

Dear Prime Minister:

You promised a Liberal government would implement evidence-based policies. You promised you would introduce legislation to get handguns and assault weapons off our streets. Instead, with the introduction of Bill C-71 you have decided to once again ignore the evidence readily available from Statistics Canada and the Department of Justice and use licensed gun owners as your whipping boy to garner some votes, to be seen "doing something".

Well, we grew tired of this mistreatment in the 90's and early 2000's. While I was out in the world winning medals for Canada in shooting sports, I was getting beaten up by my government back home. We will no longer tolerate being treated like criminals for you to attempt to grab votes at our expense.

The lifetime background checks, backdoor vendor registry, backdoor registrar transfer system, useless extra ATT paperwork, free reign given to the RCMP to classify firearms without government oversight and the prohibiting of Swiss Arms and CZ-858 rifles must be removed from Bill C-71. Otherwise we will organize against you for the upcoming 2019 election. We will donate to other parties (we're really good at that). We will volunteer our time to other parties. We will be active on social media and every news site exposing the public to actual evidence-based facts regarding the source of gun violence in Canada.

There are over 2 million licensed gun owners in Canada. Most of us have immediate and extended family who support our position. With that thought I will leave you with a quote from one of your most senior and experienced MP's.

"We haven't learned as the Liberal party, if you're going to form, if you're going to develop policy, if you're going to implement policy, you have to form government. And we need rural Canada in our camp. And I can tell you gun control cost us in rural Canada at least 60 seats"
    -- Wayne Easter, Feb 21, 2014
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/